All times are UTC - 6 hours

[ 46 posts ] 
Go to page: 1, 2, 3  Next »  Page:

Post subject: Read something Interesting WWIII?
PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 4:29 pm 
Page
Page

This was writting by Ic_Lb, And I thought everyone should hear about this and see what they think...Its a bit long though -falls asleep reading all of it-

If this is inappropriate or not suitable please tell me. This all is a guess or speculation! I just wanted you guys to share your thoughts about it.

In 14 Dec 2008 was going to be a day to be remembered. At that time I was fairly certain what the significance of that day will be. NOW I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE!!!

Just a bit ago I decided to check something out. So I did. What I found out was that the 14th of December this year falls on the 17th day past the full moon which is EXACTLY the same day that the 7th of December landed on in 1941. Those of you who know your history, know that 7 Dec 1941 was the day that the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

Since I had already determined the significance of 14 Dec 2008 through other means, this adds to it. So, what does this mean?

Unless I am grossly mistaken, and I don't see how I can be, on the 14th of December of this year, the United States is going to be attacked by some enemy. Every indication is that the U.S., the U.K., and Israel will all be attacked at the same time, and my research indicates that 14 Dec 2008 will be the day.

So, now I am going to expand on my previous post.

19 April 2005 --- 1260 days begin --- New Pope elected to run the Catholic Church.

30 September 2008 --- 1260 days end. 1335 days begin. --- Look for something BIG to happen in either the Catholic Church and/or in Europe. My GUESS is that there will be a MAJOR restructuring of Europe on that day, with the U.K. and most Northern European Protestant nations kicked out of the European Union, leaving Germany, Italy, Poland, and 7 other Middle European Catholic Nations in the Union for a total of 10 nations, 5 Western and 5 Eastern. There is an outside chance that Japan will again ally herself with the European Union just like they did in World War II. A second GUESS is that this is the day that the Pope will move to Jerusalem to "keep the peace" between the Jews, the Christians, and the Muslims.

24 October 2008 --- Just mark this day down. Even if you are only half-awake, the significance of this day will hit you in the face. lol.

14 November 2008 --- 1290 days begin. --- This will be a significant date, but there is no way that you will see its significance until years later.

14 December 2008 --- 1260 days begin again. 2-1/2 years begin. --- World War III begins with attacks on the United States, the United Kingdom, and Israel.

2 February 2009 --- Not sure how significant this date will be. Might not be significant at all.

19 March 2009 --- Same comments as above date.

18 April 2009 --- Same comments again.

12 June 2011 --- 2-1/2 years end. --- Major upset in world powers with Russia and other Eastern Nations destroying the European Union.

27 May 2012 --- 1260 days end. 1290 days end. 1335 days end. --- So called "rapture" of the Saints. This day is Pentecost.

17 September 2012 --- Jesus returns. Battle of Armageddon.

In addition to the above dates, I expect the following events to happen.

1) China, Japan, Germany, & Saudi Arabia suddenly demand payment for the U.S. Treasury Bills that they hold. I expect this to happen in sometime early October. Basically, those four countries hold a mortgage on the United States and they will be demanding immediate payment from the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government does not have the money to pay this debt. So, one of two things will happen. First, the Government will print worthless money to pay the debt resulting in hyperinflation where it could literally take wheelbarrow loads of money to buy a loaf of bread, much like in Germany between World War I and World War II. Or, second, the U.S. Government will refuse to pay off the notes, in effect stealing from those countries. Either way, those countries get nothing and will be very mad. Their only options are to take the loss or to invade and repossess the United States, just like banks repossess houses when the borrowers default on the mortgage payment.

2) Sometime in October or November, I expect the new European Union to invade, conquer, and occupy MANY of the Muslim countries of the Middle East. Jordan will NOT be attacked. This is the King of the North (Catholic Europe) against the King of the South (Muslim Middle East).

3) Major crop failures WORLDWIDE in 2009 due to the aftermath of World War III. The Bible indicates that the crops won't grow and the trees and flowers will not bloom. Most likely will be like (but much worse than) the Summer after Krakatoa exploded over a century ago where there was so much pollution in the air that the Summer never came in much of the world. Would not surprise me to see a 20 degree drop in average temperatures after the attacks. That would make the coldest Winter on record for the Northern Hemisphere and the coldest Summer for the Southern Hemisphere.

How accurate are these dates and events? ALL of them can be found in your Bible, mostly in Daniel and in Revelation, with other scattered references throughout the Bible. Unless your Bible is wrong, everything here is correct. How do I know? Because the Bible says that as the end draws near the wise will be able to COUNT THE DAYS. And the Bible tells us exactly how many days to count and when. Until the last Pope was elected, it was IMPOSSIBLE to count the days because there was no starting point. Furthermore, this time period is the ONLY time before 2100 that ALL of the dates and times line up PERFECTLY. I don't have any way to check dates after 2100, but I suspect that there is NO time EVER in either past history or future history that EVERY SINGLE DATE, TIME, AND EVENT line up PERFECTLY. Now if every single event and time line up perfectly based on the Bible, how can they possibly be wrong???

Unless something prevents me, during this meltdown. If I live through the attacks and the resulting problems, I expect to wind up in Europe until June of 2011. Then during the next year wind up making my way to Jerusalem. Not my idea of a future to look forward to, but then, I really have no say-so in the matter.

And, yes, I know there will be MANY skeptics out there UNTIL this begins to happen. For you skeptics, study your Bible and PROVE to yourself that this is correct. The Bible COMMANDS you to "Prove all things" to be sure that they are correct. I have proven this myself - you can to.

Watch as everything is laid out. As laid out above. When this happens, the very FACT that you were told AHEAD of time will ABSOLUTELY prove to you that the Bible is 100% accurate and THAT IT IS POSSIBLE to know the events and times AHEAD of time.

Post subject: Re: Read something Interesting WWIII?
PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 4:36 pm 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Donor: Princess (2010)
Friend of Hiker
None of this makes any sense whatsoever, seems like a sequal to the number 23.

ImageRunevillage member #46

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 4:54 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder

Ic_Lb doesn't seem to know much about anything.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 4:57 pm 
Page
Page

Yeah, hes probably just trying to scare me lol.

Just wanted to see if anyone agreed with him, I didn't really believe it so yeah I was really scared tbh lol. :shock:

PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 5:41 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder

Sounds like he just picked random numbers out of his a... erm, head.

PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 6:30 pm 
Prince
Prince

QUICK CALL THE PRESIDENT!!!!

but really, this reminds me of the man claiming to be from the future and said civil war would begin at the end of 2006, or something

rv member #2022

PostPosted: July 18th, 2008, 12:31 am 
WUT IT DEW MAYNE
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin

Katey wrote:
Major upset in world powers with Russia and other Eastern Nations destroying the European Union.

Aw snap. You figured us out.

PostPosted: July 18th, 2008, 3:49 am 
Thanks for all the fish!
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Donor: Knight (2013)
I just think this is bogus, how can you possibly predict THAT kind of stuff? sure, you can predict the weather, but it's not spot on, I don't believe this

On the off note, why is it around my birthday? :(

PostPosted: July 18th, 2008, 5:31 am 
Queen of Runevillage
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

Quote:
17 September 2012 --- Jesus returns. Battle of Armageddon.

This makes me lol everytime. Whoever wrote that is a complete idiot.

PostPosted: July 18th, 2008, 12:57 pm 
Hai
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin

If this guy was wrong, what makes you think Ic_Lb was right? :-s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrayl_Ha ... uclear_war
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5008225&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5015309&page=1

PostPosted: July 19th, 2008, 9:14 am 
The Legendary
Village Legend
Village Legend

Donor: Guardian (2008)
These things always make me laugh :P

It's just adding random numbers to get what you want and then get silly conclusion out of irrelevant proof.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: July 24th, 2008, 8:02 am 
Squire
Squire

Moarth wrote:
I just think this is bogus, how can you possibly predict THAT kind of stuff? sure, you can predict the weather, but it's not spot on, I don't believe this

On the off note, why is it around my birthday? :(

Ha ha well that makes sense especially if your birthday is "significant" to you... lol this guys a crack pot
1584 days till the world ends lol

_=^=_ woot 100th post _=^=_

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 11:17 pm 
Page
Page

I am glad that you are all laughing about this. That means that at least some of you read it.

When Kate cut and pasted it, she edited out a few things which should not have been taken out, making part of it impossible to understand. Those incomplete sentences and dangling phrases that don't make sense have been changed by her.

For the record NONE of this was pulled out of my hat. ALL of it is based on research over several years.

Does that mean that I am right? NO! Anyone can "research" something and twist it to what they WANT to believe.

Basically what Kate posted is the result of years of research. Are the conclusions I have drawn as a result of this research correct? I believe they are, but we will NOT know until after all of these dates have passed whether I am correct or just blowing hot air.

If anyone has POSITIVE PROOF that I am wrong in any detail, I will gladly correct those errors. Nothing will be changed without that proof.

But all of you might want to keep something in mind - He who laughs last laughs best. Until these dates have passed, you might not want to laugh too much. If I am correct (and NO one knows at this time, not even me), you will be choking on your laughter.

So, instead of laughing now, all of you might just want to mark the dates on your calendars so when the date comes and goes without anything happening, you can REALLY get a good laugh about this. At that time you can really get the last best laugh at my expense.

One last thing. I just posted another blog where Kate got this from. Anyone that wants another good laugh today might want to read it. But I expect to get the last laugh come the end of October this year.

Poor people do not hire workers - If you soak the rich, who will you work for?

PostPosted: July 26th, 2008, 2:51 am 
the 'teflon' coated
Clan Chat Moderator
Clan Chat Moderator

Donor: Guardian (2010)
Ic_Lb wrote:
I am glad that you are all laughing about this. That means that at least some of you read it.

When Kate cut and pasted it, she edited out a few things which should not have been taken out, making part of it impossible to understand. Those incomplete sentences and dangling phrases that don't make sense have been changed by her.

For the record NONE of this was pulled out of my hat. ALL of it is based on research over several years.

Does that mean that I am right? NO! Anyone can "research" something and twist it to what they WANT to believe.

Basically what Kate posted is the result of years of research. Are the conclusions I have drawn as a result of this research correct? I believe they are, but we will NOT know until after all of these dates have passed whether I am correct or just blowing hot air.

If anyone has POSITIVE PROOF that I am wrong in any detail, I will gladly correct those errors. Nothing will be changed without that proof.

But all of you might want to keep something in mind - He who laughs last laughs best. Until these dates have passed, you might not want to laugh too much. If I am correct (and NO one knows at this time, not even me), you will be choking on your laughter.

So, instead of laughing now, all of you might just want to mark the dates on your calendars so when the date comes and goes without anything happening, you can REALLY get a good laugh about this. At that time you can really get the last best laugh at my expense.

One last thing. I just posted another blog where Kate got this from. Anyone that wants another good laugh today might want to read it. But I expect to get the last laugh come the end of October this year.

Page bookmarked, Ill put all those dates into my phone and ill make sure to come onto this topic and laugh at you.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2008, 7:25 am 
Page
Page

Magicana Drofulcus wrote:
Page bookmarked, Ill put all those dates into my phone and ill make sure to come onto this topic and laugh at you.

Fantastic. I expect to be right, but I have been wrong before, so we shall see.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2008, 7:57 am 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Donor: Princess (2010)
Friend of Hiker
There is no such thing as fate, no-one can accurately predict anything that is going to happen in the future, especially based on numbers from the bible.

ImageRunevillage member #46

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: July 26th, 2008, 2:03 pm 
{ExCathedra}
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Ic_Lb wrote:
Magicana Drofulcus wrote:

Fantastic. I expect to be right, but I have been wrong before, so we shall see.

I don't like your semi-sarcastic attitude about what other people say. Stop acting like you know everything that's going to happen on various dates. If you did research for "several years", then why do many of these dates say "write this down, even though I don't know why"?

And yes, I do believe in the Bible, but admit it, this has been predicted many, many times before in the past.

Ic_Lb wrote:
Pilled???? Huh????

He means what the hell are you smoking.

Last edited by Aluminum on Fri, Oct 12, 8:40 PM; edited 826,441 times in total

PostPosted: July 26th, 2008, 6:21 pm 
Page
Page

Aluminum wrote:
If you did research for "several years", then why do many of these dates say "write this down, even though I don't know why"?

Because the research I have done INDICATES that these MIGHT be significant dates. However, at this time I do NOT know WHY. What little I have managed to put together, whether right or wrong, took me years to figure out. And none of it really started coming together until 3 years ago, even though I tried many times to put things together sensibly. Eventually those dates will either show significance or not, and I may not be able to figure anything out for them ahead of time. So, we mark them down, and wait and see.

Aluminum wrote:
And yes, I do believe in the Bible, but admit it, this has been predicted many, many times before in the past.

You are absolute correct - This has been predicted MANY MANY THOUSANDS of times. And if you stop and think about it, if anyone EVER gets it correct, it will be the ONLY time ever. So, the bottom line is that either 1) NO ONE will ever correctly predict this, OR 2) ONLY ONE will. And ALL OTHERS will ALWAYS be wrong, regardless of how many predictions are made. So far, we have only seen the first option - We could possibly NEVER see the second option.

Aluminum wrote:
Ic_Lb wrote:
Pilled???? Huh????

He means what the hell are you smoking.

Don't smoke.

PostPosted: July 27th, 2008, 3:11 am 
*crinkles eyes*
Village Legend
Village Legend

Donor: Guardian (2005)
Guys, no need to make snide remarks. Either contribute to the debate or don't, but don't make personal remarks please.

Quote:
Because the research

What research? Where is your evidence for all this? Where did you get the 1260 days, 1290 days and 1355 days?

The closest thing you've come to anything verifiable is telling us to "check our Bible" and something about a full moon.

Quote:
2) Sometime in October or November, I expect the new European Union to invade, conquer, and occupy MANY of the Muslim countries of the Middle East. Jordan will NOT be attacked. This is the King of the North (Catholic Europe) against the King of the South (Muslim Middle East).

Not all of Europe is Catholic, and even predominantly Catholic countries (e.g. France) have a firm secular grounding.

I addressed your bogus economic argument in the other post.

PostPosted: July 30th, 2008, 3:42 am 
The Optimist
Minor King
Minor King

This is the kind of stuff that scares me :oops: . So now im kind of scared.

TODAY.

[ 46 posts ] 
Go to page: 1, 2, 3  Next »  Page: