All times are UTC - 6 hours

[ 100 posts ] 
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next »  Page:

Post subject: Kmjhawk's G&A - I GOT GOTEN'S HAT
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 8:21 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

1. Introduction

Well, hello! Thanks for visiting my thread. My name is James. I'm coming back from my latest break and have been enjoying being back. I've now made a goals topic in order to give myself a bit more initiative. So thanks for looking!

2.Table of Contents:

1. Introduction
2. Table of Contents
3. Current Stats
4. What I'm Working on
5. Long term Goals
6. Daily Log
7. Bank Picture
8. Free Farming!
9. Good Drop Log
10. My 99s!
11. Goals Completed
12. Daily Log Archives
13. Need to Do List

3. Current Stats

4. What I'm Working On

5. Goals

I had a crafting run from last summer still. Was trying to tan all my own hides. Was very slow, when I get some money I'm going to try to tan the other third of the hides needed and the last 4.3 mil I will buy tanned hides.

Always loved farming, got away from it a bit though. Putting herbs and marigolds in between slayer tasks. I'll put trees and fruits in when I can.

Always was a fan of hunter. Got 76 hunter in the first week it came out. Got to rank 140. Couldn't keep up and was tired of trying to keep my spot at chinchompas so quit. Was amazing though, no one had any kindness whatsoever. Will try to get to 85 and get 99 in steps though.

Varrock Achievement Diary. *sighs* Will get it when I can probably through smelting gold ore. May mine it at the dwarf city so I can get some Mining experience which is a one in a life time thing.

So many reasons to raise it. And so many ways to procrastinate it. One of these days... Donut will have to persuade me to go with him. :-s But eventually I'll end up getting the experience. A little by little I'll get 99. Maybe. :P

Meh, why not I like combat levels and I have all these charms.

Dark Beasts and I like the fact I can slay everything. It'll also encourage me to get charms and train Mage and Range on certain tasks.

90 is a nice number, but eventually want it at 99. When I get lucky from god wars I'll spend on chins for 99.

95 is a nice number, but I want 99. Will get it through Alchs, Dagganoth Kings, Mage Training, barrows, and other miscellaneous things. :)

6. Daily Log

Sunday, May 4th, 2008

Decent day to be honest. Did an herb run when I got on. By the way, when I say farming run I usually mean herb run because I'm lazy for tree runs. Ha. Anyways started slayer again and got myself a fire giant task. Nabbed 100 Gold Charms on that task. Did another herb run and am now about 270k away from 86 farming. Afterwards made my way to one of my best Miscellenias ever. 52 nests with seeds. 4. Count them 4 Magic Tree seeds. 1.5 mil worth of seeds out of 52 nests. Wow. That wasn't all either. My next task was Spiritual Mages and on the 2nd kill was Dragon Boots. Got some more Boots on the end of the task too. Ended up under 400k to 90 slayer. Hope to get it within 2 weeks. Got an Abyssal task before going to bed, but never started it. Up to 39 mil. Probably still going to spend it on crafting after 90 slayer.

OH AND! I got Goten's cav from a clue. Then I got mad because it was only 40k. D: Cheapos.

Saturday, May 3rd, 2008
Hidden: 
Went on to Runescape early in the mourning. Maybe 7:30. Woke up real early because I went to bed real early. Finished the Nech task with a few drops. A 60 Crimson task. :) Managed a few farming runs before and after task. Farmed about 15 seeds. Still need to check kingdom. Will do it tomorrow probably. Went out with some friends and really didn't go on the rest of the day.

Friday, May 2nd, 2008
Hidden: 
Wow, I have not been on Runescape since Monday. I had so much homework, a paper, and a project. With a few test thrown in the mix too. Just was a really hard week. Started the day with my Tears which I never got to doing. Was 1k summoning experience away from 63 so I decided to summon. Got all the way to 65. Was then called on to go to Samy's 98 woodcutting party. :) Didn't do much afterwards. Got a Nechryael task, but went to bed. Was tired.

Sunday, April 27th, 2008
Hidden: 
I liked this day. Started the day off with wanting to start my way to summon some more. Never did get to that. Started my slayer task of 199 Abyssal Demons which was quite hot. Took me all day to do. In the middle of the task Ezek offered to go to Zamorak GWD. I thought it'd be a nice change of pace and went. :) I think about 34 boss kills in total and on the 2nd kill we get Steam Staff. We thought it'd be a good trip and it turned out to be decent. Half way through another Steam Staff! Only 225k splitsies though with 4 people. Eh. Did manage not to be hit by boss for kills 12 through 28 or something like that. Got back to my Abyssal Demon slaying in between clues. Best thing gotten was an Opulent table which I can't sell. >_> But then, then I get something. My 40th Abyssal whip. Woo! 1.5 mil to spend on something ha. Ended up with maybe 60-70 Crimsons through that whole task. I know I banked 20 2 times within 120 kills so the rest I'll add up to 60-70. :P Managed to snag about 30 Abyssal Charms while I was killing them in the Abyss too. Forgot to do Tears when I'm writing this and too lazy to go on so I'll do them tomorrow. I also have to put these pictures in the archive. D:

Saturday, April 26th, 2008
Hidden: 
Spent the mourning slaying. Had a Kalphite task and then a Greater Demon task. Logged out half way through the Greater Demon task to go to the gym. Came back and it ended up being an 80+ Crimson task. I love those. Kept doing clues after clues because Derby made me. :( Got crud after crud. Nothing really else happened. Wasn't on that much. 1 herb run. Heh.

Friday, April 25th, 2008
Hidden: 
Didn't get on Thursday because I had a big project to do that I procrastinated until the last minute. Anyways, talking about procrastinating, Slayer! Finally did my Gargoyle task which got me I think 2 Adamant Boots and 1 Granite Maul. Good huh? Anyways thanks for the messages! :D Went out to eat with the rents so did do much else.

Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008
Hidden: 
Have been slacking off a bit in school so had to make up a bit of math. Spent a little time on scape, but not too much. I did a run of herbs and a few alchs. The godsword sold over night. Have 38 million sitting in my bank. Hope to know what to spend it on soon. Will be close to 39 million when I finish my alchs. Watched the Brewers beat the Phillies while doing my homework by the way. 13-8. :D

Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008
Hidden: 
Can't say a lot happened here. Started the new quest and then halfway through left to work out. Came back and finished the quest. Took maybe an hour and a half. Did a farming run afterwards and tried for some more imps and Puro Puro. Bought a Bandos God Sword to try out and wasn't too happy with. Whip works just as well in my opinion. Saw Justin level up to 99 attack and worked on my load of homework.

Monday, April 21st, 2008
Hidden: 
GREAT DAY! Started off doing a farming run when my buddy Ezek asked me if I wanted to go Armadyl with him. First I wasn't too hot on it, but figured a little range experience wouldn't hurt and I'd most likely pay for my trip. Well I did pay for my trip well! I got Monk Nick (Pkingyou), and Kanne along with me and Ezek and about 3/4ths the way through Ezek yells hilt! before Kree dies. And it's a hilt. I screamed irl tbh. 28.7 mil. Puts me to 36 mil. Bought something I could merchant most likely. Not sure what I want to do with it at the moment. Leaning towards 99 crafting heavily, then there's the choice of tanning the hides myself or buying tanned hides. I'd rather buy tanned hides and start faster, but then most of the money is down the drain. So eh. We'll see. Could buy a DFS or maybe a God Sword. Don't know yet.

Sunday, April 20th, 2008
Hidden: 
Only got on for a few hours today. Started off by harvesting my first torstal herbs. 200 exp+ per! Crazy!!! Introduced Free Farming by the way, try it! :D Droan was my first customer. :) Other than farming I did some alching. 1k(ish) high alchs. Probably more. Did 400 pouches and then 800 magic longs. Bought another 1k off a friend who just got 99 fletching. Lost 20k or so, not too worried about it though. Went water skiing after that for the rest of the day.

Saturday, April 19th, 2008
Hidden: 
Slayered today! Well just a little bit. :P Finished an Abyssal Demon task which I nabbed 3 clues with all junk. Did an herb run between all the tasks. Started growing my Torstol! <3 I'm close to being out of herb seeds so I'm going to try and open up a service! If you want, you can trade your herb seeds for my herbs. I'll try to get you 6 herbs per seed if the trade screen will let me. Heh.
Back onto my achievements of a Saturday. Got a Fire Giants task which got me a whopping 102 gold charms I can use on more terrorbirds. <3 I should update my bank picture again. :o Got a Gargoyle task with 14k slayer exp left that I left for Sunday. Hopefully will get 89 slayer then. :P

Friday, April 18th, 2008
Hidden: 
No updates for Wednesday and Thursday because I was making up all my homework. D: Didn't get on much Friday either. I farmed a bit to get my 85 farming finally and then I logged off. We went out to eat and then I went right to bed. Ha. Really good day for only being on for an hour.

Hidden: 
Tuesday, April 15th, 2008
Stayed home again because I still wasn't feeling good. Played a bit. Did a bit of everything. The update came out so I continued with my Abyssal Demon task to try and get a clue. Got a clue and got NOTHING new. Total junk. I did go imp catching again. Caught a dragon and maybe 5 ninjas and 15 magpies. Eh. 700k or so. Not very good. I did tears for my summoning experience. Then I got 131 Combat through 61 and 62 summoning. Did a bit of hunting as well to get Graahk and Kyatt hides for Spirit Graahk and Spirit Kyatts. Boa still doesn't think Spirit Kyatts are good for fighting. Ha. Noob. Did some Shade burning from the ones I got from Temple Trekking.

Monday, April 14th, 2008
Hidden: 
Stayed home today because of my illness. Did a little slayer. Finished my Black Demon task and started an Abyssal Demon task. Was about 25k experience. Went to sleep. Got back up and was talking to Omegaman and he showed me how to do Temple Trekking. Got some Lumberjack Boots and other stuff. Most surprisingly was 520 pure ess from one trip. :) Harder than I expected though. Almost died with fire cape and torso again. lol. Anyways then I went to bed again. :(

7. Bank Picture

Hidden: 
2-21-08 Kmjhawk's Bank. :D

8. Free Farming!

Details: Well, have you got those Torstol, Dwarf Weed, Lantadyme, Cadantine, or Snapdragon in your bank? Do you have the feeling you'll never get the needed level to farm them, but still want the herbs? LOOK NO FARTHER!

I, Kmjhawk, will trade you my herbs for your herb seeds. I will give you 5 or 6 herbs per seed you give me if the trade screen allows for me (Dwarf Weed for Dwarf Weed, Torstol for Torstol, etc.). You can add junk items for the trade to be even.
1.) Pm me on Runevillage
2.) Pm me on Runescape, my private chat is normally on
3.) If my private is on friends, use the "RV CC" to contact me, I'm normally always in there when I'm online.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you take advantage of this!

9. Good Drop Log
All Dates are in the link itself.

Abyssal Demons

[Head 1] [Head 2] [Head 3] [Head 4]

[Dragon Med]

[Dragon Spear 1] [Dragon Spear 2] [Dragon Spear 3]

[Whip 1] [Whip 2] [Whip 3] [Whip 4] [Whip 5] [Whip 6] [Whip 7] [Whip 8] [Whip 9] [Whip 10] [Whip 11] [Whip 12] [Whip 13] [Whip 14] [Whip 15] [Whip 16] [Whip 17] [Whip 18] [Whip 19] [Whip 20] [Whip 21] [Whip 22] [Whip 23] [Whip 24] [Whip 25] [Whip 26] [Whip 27] [Whip 28] [Whip 29] [Whip 30] [Whip 31] [Whip 32] [Whip 33] [Whip 34] [Whip 35] [Whip 36] [Whip 37] [Whip 38] [Whip 39] [Whip 40]

Dagganoth Kings
Realize that I never recorded pictures until my last 5-10 trips.

[Archer Ring 1] [Archers Ring 2] [Archers Ring 3]

[Berzerker Ring 1]

[Dragon Axe 1] [Dragon Axe 2] [Dragon Axe 3]

[Mud Staff 1]

[Warrior Ring 1]

[Seers Ring 1] [Seers Ring 2]

[Seercull 1] [Seercull 2]

[Med 3]

God Wars

Armadyl
[Plateskirt 1]

[Hilt 1]

Saradomin
[Shard 1 1]

[Shard 2 1]

[Sara Sword 1] [Sara Sword 2]

Zamorak
[Steam Staff 1] [Steam Staff 2]

All Dragon Drops
*Note* All Dragon Boots and Dragon Axes were not recorded, didn't feel they were rare enough when I began getting them. Approximately 20 Axes missing and 15-20 D Boots missing.

[Boots 1] [Boots 2] [Boots 3] [Boots 4] [Boots 5] [Boots 6] [Boots 7] [Boots 8] [Boots 9] [Boots 10] [Boots 11] [Boots 12] [Boots 13] [Boots 14] [Boots 15] [Boots 16] [Boots 17] [Boots 18] [Boots 19] [Boots 20]

[D Chain]

[Skirt 1] [Skirt 2]

[Legs]

[Left Half 1] [Left Half 2]

[Med 1] [Med 2] [Med 3] [Med 4]

[Spear 1] [Spear 2] [Spear 3] [Spear 4]

[Dragon Axe 1] [Dragon Axe 2]

10. My 99s!

99 Defense - June 30th, 2007
Hidden: 
Got on a Genie Lamp!

99 Hitpoints - March 10th, 2007
Hidden: 
Got on who else but Kdani/Cubanasso/Mr. Emo!

99 Strength - February 18th, 2007
Hidden: 
Got on a good friend, Striker_36!

99 Attack - February 8th, 2007
Hidden: 
Gotten on Lovely Link Trigger/Dimak1/Lisa! <333

11. Goals Completed

This is where I'll put all the goals I've completed during this topic.

Hidden: 
Saradomin God Wars, Blue Dragon Pipe. So many reasons to get it. And so many ways to procrastinate it. One of these days... LOL
Finally got it though. Next goal is 75. :D

Hidden: 
90 is a nice number, but eventually want it higher than 90. Like 99. :)

Hidden: 
Same with Ranged. 95 is a nice number, but eventually want 99

Thanks for browsing my topic and leave a post. <3

Wonderful job Stale!
[/b]
Image | Image | Image

Last edited by Kmjhawk on April 30th, 2020, 8:12 am, edited 83 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Achievements and Goals of Kmjhawk
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 8:26 pm 
Squire
Squire

gey good luck with all your goals may take awhile

==super==

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 8:43 pm 
We rob banks.
Village Elder
Village Elder

Location: Achieving euphoria spending your money -------- 189,572nd person to get 30 Hunting! World: Atlanta
Good to see you back, Kmjhawk! I look forward to being at some of your goal completion parties ;)

Image Image

PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 8:48 pm 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

I was wondering were you went. Good luck with all your fantabulous goals.[/typicalgoaltopicpost] :D

PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 10:14 pm 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

You're a noob.

PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 12:10 am 
Never say Never.
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

System wrote:
You're a noob.

Lol, yup he is :wink:

PARTAAYYY!!! (Make sure they are F2P fo me!! :eek: )

PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 5:01 am 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

goal luck with those goal dude.

nice artwork but willow ^^.

i tried to tranparency it, but it rips the white from the cape #-o

Rare drops:

Dark Bow (5) | Dragon Med (3) | D Chain(1) | Dragon legs (1) | Dragon Boots (104) | D Spear (3) | shield left half (2)
| Visage (0) | Whip (11) |
1k Agility Tickets | Abyssal head(1)

PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 6:59 am 
Zoboomafoo!
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Guardian (2008)
Yay! You're back.

Good luck with the goals, Kmj. I love the layout. :o

PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 7:22 am 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

awesome :)

Great goals and stats :)

Good luck!

It's the Internet people. Stop being so damn serious.

Dragon Cube 999

PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 10:01 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

devil fly wrote:
goal luck with those goal dude.

nice artwork but willow ^^.

i tried to tranparency it, but it rips the white from the cape #-o

Someone was tired trying to write this post. :P

Thanks all for the support! <3

Wonderful job Stale!
[/b]
Image | Image | Image

PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 8:58 am 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

If you need someone to Dk with add me.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 11:07 am 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

Haha.

You are horrible.

-Wes

PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 1:30 pm 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

The Slayer wrote:
Haha.

You are horrible.

-Wes

Hi, weird guy.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 4:58 pm 
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin

The Slayer wrote:
Haha.

You are horrible.

-Wes

Good ole wess spirit :D

Nice, Seems you got all your levels on amazing people. Striker is a great person also Ex-Commander of EH before he got kicked/banned. K Dani is just FTW,Lisa is always well amazing :D

Tbh, They should make it so you can get levels on yourself. You'd fit the title FTW! :D

Good luck, You've got my support :D

PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 10:53 pm 
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin

:o WB to RV L

I see u waited til pking got K0ed.
:( we are only second in KMJ's <3

PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 7:00 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

That'd be kind of silly if I planned it that way. I'm in/was in Aggression, if you recall the #1 p2p clan.

Wonderful job Stale!
[/b]
Image | Image | Image

PostPosted: February 15th, 2008, 6:55 am 
Village Elder
Village Elder

I look forward to seeing your bank, good luck with your goals :)

PostPosted: February 15th, 2008, 3:32 pm 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

Yeah, post the bank already :)
Good luck ;)

PostPosted: February 17th, 2008, 3:05 pm 
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin

Kmjhawk wrote:
That'd be kind of silly if I planned it that way. I'm in/was in Aggression, if you recall the #1 p2p clan.

Who didn't know AG?
Rofl, Nice topic. It's looking better and better every day.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2008, 12:59 pm 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

You sir, are a failure.

-Wes

[ 100 posts ] 
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next »  Page: