All times are UTC - 6 hours

[ 46 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3  Page:

Post subject: Re: Read something Interesting WWIII?
PostPosted: October 13th, 2008, 10:24 pm 
Page
Page

Wow ! hey guys...lots of people have posted since my last vist O.O

PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 12:07 am 
the 'teflon' coated
Clan Chat Moderator
Clan Chat Moderator

Donor: Guardian (2010)
Magicana Drofulcus wrote:
Ic_Lb wrote:
I am glad that you are all laughing about this. That means that at least some of you read it.

When Kate cut and pasted it, she edited out a few things which should not have been taken out, making part of it impossible to understand. Those incomplete sentences and dangling phrases that don't make sense have been changed by her.

For the record NONE of this was pulled out of my hat. ALL of it is based on research over several years.

Does that mean that I am right? NO! Anyone can "research" something and twist it to what they WANT to believe.

Basically what Kate posted is the result of years of research. Are the conclusions I have drawn as a result of this research correct? I believe they are, but we will NOT know until after all of these dates have passed whether I am correct or just blowing hot air.

If anyone has POSITIVE PROOF that I am wrong in any detail, I will gladly correct those errors. Nothing will be changed without that proof.

But all of you might want to keep something in mind - He who laughs last laughs best. Until these dates have passed, you might not want to laugh too much. If I am correct (and NO one knows at this time, not even me), you will be choking on your laughter.

So, instead of laughing now, all of you might just want to mark the dates on your calendars so when the date comes and goes without anything happening, you can REALLY get a good laugh about this. At that time you can really get the last best laugh at my expense.

One last thing. I just posted another blog where Kate got this from. Anyone that wants another good laugh today might want to read it. But I expect to get the last laugh come the end of October this year.

Page bookmarked, Ill put all those dates into my phone and ill make sure to come onto this topic and laugh at you.

I bet you thought that I forgot to come back and laugh at you.

I never forget. I never sleep. I hunt. And I laugh.

PostPosted: February 18th, 2017, 2:17 am 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Wizard (2013)
Friend of Hiker
Ic_Lb wrote:
I am glad that you are all laughing about this. That means that at least some of you read it.

When Kate cut and pasted it, she edited out a few things which should not have been taken out, making part of it impossible to understand. Those incomplete sentences and dangling phrases that don't make sense have been changed by her.

For the record NONE of this was pulled out of my hat. ALL of it is based on research over several years.

Does that mean that I am right? NO! Anyone can "research" something and twist it to what they WANT to believe.

Basically what Kate posted is the result of years of research. Are the conclusions I have drawn as a result of this research correct? I believe they are, but we will NOT know until after all of these dates have passed whether I am correct or just blowing hot air.

If anyone has POSITIVE PROOF that I am wrong in any detail, I will gladly correct those errors. Nothing will be changed without that proof.

But all of you might want to keep something in mind - He who laughs last laughs best. Until these dates have passed, you might not want to laugh too much. If I am correct (and NO one knows at this time, not even me), you will be choking on your laughter.

So, instead of laughing now, all of you might just want to mark the dates on your calendars so when the date comes and goes without anything happening, you can REALLY get a good laugh about this. At that time you can really get the last best laugh at my expense.

One last thing. I just posted another blog where Kate got this from. Anyone that wants another good laugh today might want to read it. But I expect to get the last laugh come the end of October this year.

Page bookmarked, Ill put all those dates into my phone and ill make sure to come onto this topic and laugh at you.

You're like five years late. I think you forgot.

Legendary themed months are back! Maybe.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 3:08 am 
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Imagine a perfect hideaway
Without a time
Imagine a perfect Eden
Without a friend, without a serpent
"Feeling lonely and content at the same time,
I believe, is a rare kind of happiness"

PostPosted: February 19th, 2017, 4:55 am 
the 'teflon' coated
Clan Chat Moderator
Clan Chat Moderator

Donor: Guardian (2010)
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Ic_Lb wrote:

You're like five years late. I think you forgot.

Yeah I did, I only remembered at all because someone linked this in Discord. In my defence, I've changed like three computers/laptops since then.

PostPosted: July 21st, 2017, 12:05 pm 
I post here sometimes
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin

Donor: Prince (2009)

The others ask him what he intends to do.
He replies that he is going to move the mountain.
"But you will never succeed!" they cry out.
"No, i will never succeed, but somebody has to start."

~~~The Wising Up Song - Misty's Big Adventure

Hidden: 
Kikori wrote:
Runevillage the forum is pretty well much done. Runevillage the group will eventually die, but as long as we're still friends with each other in the end, it's still a pretty big thought in our heads. Runevillage the family is forever, no matter where we settle down. If absolutely nothing else ever comes of Runevillage in the future, that alone is a pretty damn awesome thought.

[ 46 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3  Page: