[ 126 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next »  Page:

Post subject: Re: Krazy Mafia - Night Two
PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 8:15 am 
(soothzayer)
Village Staff
Village Staff

Topsummoner wrote:
Well this kind of changes everything. So now it's not very likely at all that Frank or Spiro were trying to kill anybody last night.

So now we've got what, two and a half claimed investigative roles running around? Spiro claims to be a Tracker, Frank claims to be a town-aligned Stalker, and Sparky can trap people and roleblock/find their name.

Best course of action probably is for all three of these roles to come forward with anything of note from last night, and from all the pieces we can deduce who's not being truthful. At this time I'm least inclined to believe Frank since A: Stalker is traditionally a mafia-aligned role, but more importantly B: What good is finding out somebody's role name in a setup featuring unorthodox roles like Sparky's trapper and whatever the hell Jackstick's 'talk to people who visit me' role is.

I guess it's possible none of them are lying too... we can be pretty sure none of them carried out Monk's poisoning anyways.

By process of elimination that would have to be Aragorn, Lander or me wouldn't it? I guess it's also possible that the poisoner was one of the people at Jackstick's and had another ability to carry out in ADDITION to the kill, but the involvement of Sparky's traps make me less inclined to believe that.

Nope. Aragorn didn't go anywhere last night. I know. I believe his Vanilla claim. That does leave Lander and you. Until more info comes forward, I can only go on a gut-shot. Do you have any info for us, Topsummoner?

Post subject: Re: Krazy Mafia - Day Three
PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 1:01 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Donor: Prince (2011)
SparkyBot wrote:
Kinda weird you would need to sneak out of your own house and not use the front door though.

It's kind of weird I've managed to hit your traps twice in a row.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 3:28 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Spiro wrote:
Also I think someone poisoned the water supply.

Have you been poisoned?

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 4:19 pm 
(MC SparkyAMS)
Wizard
Wizard

"Many faces look terribly fatigued, likely with the realization that a genuine threat is indeed among them"

My results included that I felt physically weak, and that it was not from late night trapping exhaustion.

Also if my traps only have a %50 chance of keeping people caught, I doubt it stops you from doing your night action if you break free, so are you sure you didn't get to do anything at Jacks house Mr. Nocturnal Detective?

Let alone Landers house. I have no way of confirming your were at either of these places.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 4:34 pm 
(soothzayer)
Village Staff
Village Staff

Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
Spiro wrote:

Have you been poisoned?

I did not say that.
:?:

Still getting a jester vibe from you, though.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 4:37 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

SparkBot wrote:
Also if my traps only have a %50 chance of keeping people caught, I doubt it stops you from doing your night action if you break free, so are you sure you didn't get to do anything at Jacks house Mr. Nocturnal Detective?

You doubt wrong SparkBot. My interaction with Jackstick stems from his role, not my own. So your traps do in fact block investigations even if they don't reveal who has been snagged.

Top wrote:
Aragorn, Lander or me

You're right. One of the three of you should certainly die. Aragorn supposedly is vanilla. In a game with a bunch of odd roles it would fit someone has the unusual role of having no role. Though, let's consider that Aragorn's role may be passive in nature and thus make him appear to be vanilla.

Supposedly Aragorn did not act last night. Spark trapped me and Lander. What did you do last night Top? Poison SparkBot?

Spiro wrote:
I did not say that.

I type up my entire post. I don't use shortcuts. Forgive a typo or two, my mafioso friend.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 4:46 pm 
(soothzayer)
Village Staff
Village Staff

Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
Spiro wrote:
I did not say that.

I type up my entire post. I don't use shortcuts. Forgive a typo or two, my mafioso friend.

Well, go on...what makes you think I'm mafia this time?

And you won't bait me, Mr. Jester.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 5:33 pm 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff

SparkyAMS wrote:
Since Lander was going a bit crazy voting for like three different non Frank or Spiro people yesterday, I trapped his house figuring there might be some action last night.

What i got was two traps, one with an escape, and the other was Lander... Outside his own window?

Not super useful info. Kinda weird you would need to sneak out of your own house and not use the front door though.

:facepalm:

I am your tracker. Err, I'm one of your trackers? Obviously I wasn't able to do my thing last night. What I will say is I tracked topsummoner night one and he didn't leave his house. In a game like this, frankly, I'm more suspicious that he didn't leave versus if he had.

What do you have to say for yourself before I see you lynched?

For the record, I tried to track aragorn last night.

I can obviously confirm sparkys role but I am not convinced this is a town aligned role.

Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 5:35 pm 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff

Basically, as I said before, we need a hard claim from everyone and we need to coordinate our roles. It will be OBVIOUS who is lying the next day. Especially with so many watcher/tracker type roles.

Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.

Profile YIM 

Post subject: Re: Krazy Mafia - Night Two
PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 5:57 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Spirographed wrote:
Nope. Aragorn didn't go anywhere last night. I know. I believe his Vanilla claim. That does leave Lander and you. Until more info comes forward, I can only go on a gut-shot. Do you have any info for us, Topsummoner?

Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
Supposedly Aragorn did not act last night. Spark trapped me and Lander. What did you do last night Top? Poison SparkBot?

Landerpurex wrote:
I am your tracker. Err, I'm one of your trackers? Obviously I wasn't able to do my thing last night. What I will say is I tracked topsummoner night one and he didn't leave his house. In a game like this, frankly, I'm more suspicious that he didn't leave versus if he had.

I did jack all last night or the night before. I'm also vanilla.

I'm willing to believe Aragorn's claim as such with Spiro's investigation backing him up. Spiro's tracking correctly showed Frank visiting Jack previously... but you've got no real evidence in comparison Lander.

One of the trackers has to be lying imo, and with the evidence as such, and also with your confusing vote on someone you supposedly know didn't carry out the night one poisoning, I'm definitely leaning towards Landerpurex here.

Frank is STILL being super cagey so he's my number one pick for the second mafia for what it's worth.

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 6:13 pm 
(MC SparkyAMS)
Wizard
Wizard

Yeah, I think I'm for Lander too today.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 6:34 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Here is a dumb thought: Perhaps the "crazy" part of the game is that the game itself is inverted. With villagers taking on a multitude of night-style roles and the mafia achieving awkward day kills.

Since SparkBot has foiled all attempts at investigation I will run with that as my theory. TopSummoner, is my guinea pig.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2016, 6:37 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

My last post was hacked guys. Please ignore it. Unvote. for now. I am going to guess a mafioso has hacked into my account and made the post for me.

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 12:19 am 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff

First of all, way to OMGUS. Second, feast your eyes on the following:

topsummoner, D2 wrote:
I don't think you're mafia but I definitely think you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not claiming.

Topsummoner wrote:

So, to encapsulate your erratic play this time around, you were in a heated debate with me about your rolefishing and then recanted your entire train of thought. Personally, I think that is unlike you. Secondly, you said previously you don't believe me to be mafia. Now you do, and frankly, not much has changed. In fact, your vote for me now makes you look worse because I have claimed a role.

In reference to the quote/s above, why in the world wouldn't you have claimed vanilla in the first place? Why pretend you have something to hide and possibly divert roles to you/your house? Had you claimed when I initially asked I might have been more inclined to believe you. Obviously I was arguing with you because I tracked you, you went nowhere, and I found that bizarre when the vast majority of the town were moving around in the night. It behooves the town to be honest, especially in this game, so why try to withhold information that you apparently don't have?

What's more, what people seem to be forgetting, is that everyone besides jack has claimed, and Aragorn and Top have claimed vanilla. In a game predicated on literal movement in the night, AM I REALLY THE ONLY PERSON SUSPICIOUS OF THESE VANILLA CLAIMS??? They may not move in the night because the killing seems to be happening during the day. Their not moving from their houses in the night makes them the outlier in this game and frankly, the best bet for mafia.

With that being said, see below:

Aragorn Ix wrote:
Completely agree with your deduction up until you voted for me. Let's see what the investigative roles turn up before starting a lynch train on me shall we? I am just a normall townie - no special powers to speak of at all. I'm starting to think both you Lander are mafia (or at least non-town) aligned...

Does no one else think this sounds like Aragorn already KNOWS that he was 'investigated'? Perhaps by his mafioso buddy, defeat?

The mafia are among Top, Aragorn, and Defeat.

I am also perturbed by frank's "post" that isn't his, frankly because I believe 100% that whoever posted that is correct. Is there any possibility that Monk could be talking to us from beyond the grave? Who the Fuzzy Bunny knows.

I will note that it is convenient that frank has been trapped both nights and has nothing else to tell us.

And lastly, I will say, by all means, lynch me today and gain some valuable information. Frankly, I would much rather die a martyr than end the day without a lynch and continue relying on these outrageous, ridiculous, preposterous night roles that frankly are next to worthless. No one seems to want to coordinate the use of their roles at all (which would be the logical thing to do), and so, we will lose.

If you do lynch me, subsequently lynch Top and do not let him get in a word edgewise.

Jackstick wrote:

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 1:41 am 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Lander wrote:
I will note that it is convenient that frank has been trapped both nights and has nothing else to tell us.

Convenient isn't the word I would use to describe it.

Lander wrote:
I am also perturbed by frank's "post" that isn't his, frankly because I believe 100% that whoever posted that is correct. Is there any possibility that Monk could be talking to us from beyond the grave? Who the Fuzzy Bunny knows.

I suppose that's possible? I don't know how that post was made. Perhaps Kikori set something up with Jaron and I was "speaking in tongues" or something?

I am actually willing to kill Top, it's just a shame how early it is in the day. We install day lights saving time for a reason you know...?

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 7:26 am 
RV's Swimming
Village Legend
Village Legend

Donor: Guardian (2010)
Landerpurex wrote:

topsummoner, D2 wrote:
I don't think you're mafia but I definitely think you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not claiming.

Topsummoner wrote:

So, to encapsulate your erratic play this time around, you were in a heated debate with me about your rolefishing and then recanted your entire train of thought. Personally, I think that is unlike you. Secondly, you said previously you don't believe me to be mafia. Now you do, and frankly, not much has changed. In fact, your vote for me now makes you look worse because I have claimed a role.

In reference to the quote/s above, why in the world wouldn't you have claimed vanilla in the first place? Why pretend you have something to hide and possibly divert roles to you/your house? Had you claimed when I initially asked I might have been more inclined to believe you. Obviously I was arguing with you because I tracked you, you went nowhere, and I found that bizarre when the vast majority of the town were moving around in the night. It behooves the town to be honest, especially in this game, so why try to withhold information that you apparently don't have?

What's more, what people seem to be forgetting, is that everyone besides jack has claimed, and Aragorn and Top have claimed vanilla. In a game predicated on literal movement in the night, AM I REALLY THE ONLY PERSON SUSPICIOUS OF THESE VANILLA CLAIMS??? They may not move in the night because the killing seems to be happening during the day. Their not moving from their houses in the night makes them the outlier in this game and frankly, the best bet for mafia.

With that being said, see below:

Aragorn Ix wrote:
Completely agree with your deduction up until you voted for me. Let's see what the investigative roles turn up before starting a lynch train on me shall we? I am just a normall townie - no special powers to speak of at all. I'm starting to think both you Lander are mafia (or at least non-town) aligned...

Does no one else think this sounds like Aragorn already KNOWS that he was 'investigated'? Perhaps by his mafioso buddy, defeat?

The mafia are among Top, Aragorn, and Defeat.

And lastly, I will say, by all means, lynch me today and gain some valuable information. Frankly, I would much rather die a martyr than end the day without a lynch and continue relying on these outrageous, ridiculous, preposterous night roles that frankly are next to worthless. No one seems to want to coordinate the use of their roles at all (which would be the logical thing to do), and so, we will lose.

If you do lynch me, subsequently lynch Top and do not let him get in a word edgewise.

Seeing as I think both of you are mafia I'm willing to do exactly that, [b]lander[b].

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 7:27 am 
RV's Swimming
Village Legend
Village Legend

Donor: Guardian (2010)
lander *

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 8:26 am 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Landerpurex wrote:

topsummoner, D2 wrote:

Topsummoner wrote:

I don't know what to tell you when you're still hung up on my alleged rolefishing. We seem to have different definitions of the word. I recanted my entire train of thought there because I realized I had been completely wrong about Frank at the time. I don't see what's so wrong about that and unlike me. I can see you expecting that from more... stubborn players, who I shall not be naming any Kikoris. Besides, since I was mafia last game it's really been like three years since we've played together.

And PLENTY has changed. Details of roles and investigations have come to light, and the main reason I voted for you in the first place today was because you claimed a role that somebody else already claimed yet had nothing to show for it.

Quote:

Well for starters I really wasn't under that much pressure from you to claim. I think it's actually rather hypocritical of you to get on my ass for rolefishing and then expect me to out my role, thus giving the mafia more information to work with. My intent with not claiming was actually to come across as a protective role. At the time I suspected I might be the ONLY vanilla with all the roles popping up out of the woodwork, so if I could give each of them one more night to work by tanking the kill it would be worth it.

Quote:

Doesn't it seem highly unlikely that the kill wouldn't happen in the night with so many night movement roles running around? What's the point of them then but to sow confusion? How do you think the kills could be carried out in the day anyways without the congregation noticing? That doesn't make any sense to me. I find it far more likely that some of the claimed roles are lying.

Quote:

:?:

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 9:06 am 
(soothzayer)
Village Staff
Village Staff

Yeah. I don't believe you, Lander. Being suspicious of vanilla claims is not sitting well with me. You've claimed an investigative role (without any proof), and I know I'm one (and I believe Aragorn's vanilla claim because of it). You were all about calling out Top for role fishing, but then asked for hard claims from everyone. The fact that your concerned about the Frank post "hack" concerns me. Why is anyone believing anything Frank is saying, at this point? It's all nonsense. The nail in the coffin for my vote for you, though, was the:

Landerpurex wrote:
Any and all information generated is valuable. I'd prefer not to rely on a bunch of non-traditional roles if we can help it.

followed by the

Landerpurex wrote:

I completely agree with the first quote. 100% agree. We're of the same mindset when it comes to information. It's all valuable.
I haven't seen you slip up like that second quote, though, in a long while. It's contradictory and completely out of character for you.
The "go ahead and lynch" stance never sits well with me, either. Pretty scummy.

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 9:57 am 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff

:laugh:

Jackstick wrote:

Profile YIM 

[ 126 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next »  Page: