All times are UTC - 6 hours

[ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: Just wanted to say hi to everyone
PostPosted: July 11th, 2016, 12:03 pm 
Page
Page

Hey RV,

I joined RV back in 2003 under the username Final Enigma. I'm sure nobody here remembers me, but I used to be on this site very, very often as a kid.

I did some reading on here and heard about the whole Hiker fiasco. I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death on RV, and now it seems like RV is basically dead anyway, so all I'll say is that it's a very sad situation.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and see how all you guys were doing. How have your lives been? For me, things have been ok. I'm getting older and more settled into my life/career/relationship/etc. I don't play Runescape anymore, and haven't for years, but I still play the occasional Xbox game and still have a soft spot for MMORPGs (although I don't have the time to dump in them anymore like I did with RS!).

Hopefully everything is going well for you guys. This site was a big part of my formative years, so I feel a little compelled to drop a line here and see who's still around from the old group.

Last edited by FE_Forever on August 2nd, 2016, 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Just wanted to say hi to everyone
PostPosted: July 11th, 2016, 10:53 pm 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Wizard (2013)
Friend of Hiker
Hey Final Enigma! I certainly remember you. :) I can even help you get your account back if you wanted. :P

Glad to hear things have been going okay for you. I think that's the case for many of us these days. :)

Legendary themed months are back! Maybe.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2016, 11:56 am 
Page
Page

Saten Ruiko wrote:
Hey Final Enigma! I certainly remember you. :) I can even help you get your account back if you wanted. :P

Glad to hear things have been going okay for you. I think that's the case for many of us these days. :)

Getting back into that old account would be a blast from the past - I tried logging into it when I first found this site but it turns out I don't even have the email address I used to make the account anymore!

Glad to see so many people doing well around here. The thing with internet friends is that when you guys inevitably lose contact with them, sometimes you find yourself wondering how things turned out in their lives. It's nice to see so many happy and successful people here.

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2016, 12:10 am 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Wizard (2013)
Friend of Hiker
FE_Forever wrote:
Saten Ruiko wrote:

Getting back into that old account would be a blast from the past - I tried logging into it when I first found this site but it turns out I don't even have the email address I used to make the account anymore!
Consider it done--check your Inbox. :)

Legendary themed months are back! Maybe.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2016, 1:12 pm 
RV O.G.
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Looking through my old PMs and stuff takes me back. I did a lot of dumb stuff on this site, but I also made a lot of cool friends. Good times with RV.

[ 5 posts ]