All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Welcome to the Anime & Manga Shrine! [READ ME]
PostPosted: September 29th, 2009, 9:01 pm 
DAT RUMP. ºAº╕
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Friend of Hiker
Animu & Mango Shrine

First and foremost, welcome to the Shrine! This is RuneVillage's getaway to discuss everything anime and manga related. Feel free to discuss your favorite series here, as well as find some new series to enjoy from other user's posts.

There's just a few simple rules to follow in here;

0.) You must refer to me as Supreme Overlord of Animu and Mango.

1.) Don't link to or ask for any downloads of licensed anime. It's encouraged that you support the industry by buying the DVDs. Some examples of licensed anime would be Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc. - Basically any series that have been dubbed. If you link to any downloads, I'll delete your post.

As far as licensed manga goes, it's still encouraged that you buy it yourself, but I won't get bent out of shape if you link to something like OneManga as a reference in a discussion or something.

2.) Discussion topics. Basically there are three kinds of discussion topics for a series - Anime discussion, manga discussion, and dub discussion. I'm fine with a single series having all three types topics floating around in order to avoid spoilers.

*Manga topics should include [Manga readers only!] in the title
*Anime topics should include [Anime only - No spoilers!] in the title
*Dub topics should include [Dub only - No spoilers!] in the title

If I see any manga spoilers in an anime topics, I'll delete them. Anime-only watchers should avoid the manga topics if they don't want to read any spoilers. Any spoilers in a dub topic will be deleted as well. I don't want to see a ton of topics dedicated to one series, so avoid creating topics that won't be actively discussed. (Don't create all three types of topic just because you can.)

Any topics that falls outside of these three "types" should be fine. ("This season's list of new series," for example.)

3.) VS topics. There was a rule against these by previous leader Zeratanis which I'm somewhat changing. If there's a debate topic between two series ("Which is Better: Bleach or Dragonball," for example), I'm fine with it, as long as the posts are civil. Any posts that break normal RV rules, such as flaming, will be dealt with as they normally would.

If there's a VS topic in the sense of "Character A could beat character B in a fight," I'll probably lock/delete it. Keep these types of discussions in the respected series' threads. Cross-series VS debates lead nowhere because different elements in separate stories are impossible to match up.

4.) All normal RuneVillage rules apply.

That's about it. Thanks for reading, and enjoy your stay at the Shrine. :^_^:

Profile WWW 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 1 post ]