All times are UTC - 6 hours

[ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: A dream I had.
PostPosted: October 19th, 2010, 2:25 pm 
The Gun-Slinging Priest
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

I dreamt that I was writing down something on a peice of paper in an interrogation room. The moments seemed to go by in a choppy manner and an image of a man in a jet black suit kept appearing in and out of my vision. He told me "You'll think of them when you stop believing."
He dissapeared completely shortly after. When I looked down at the piece of paper I realized I was writing with a finger using blood as ink.

I supposedly woke up and went to the bathroom, only to find the toilet filled with fingers. Finger soup, yum.
I proceded to drop a duce, but not before flushing the bowl of the handless digits. When I went back to bed I heard this loud noise. Like millions of people were clapping a fast beat next to both of my ears.
Time reversed and I was standing in the interrogation room again, except this time there wasn't man, but a woman sitting in a chair. I was drawing a face as she was describing a criminal's features. When I finished, it was my own face.
The sketch flooded with colour, like it was seeping into the page through the backside. The face had scars and its eyes were filled with red tears.
I jumped back in horror, but the woman didn't seem to notice, or just didn't care. She took the page gingerly from the table and folded it perfectly in half 13 times. She walked over to me as I was on my back on the floor, and set the piece of paper on my chest. I recoiled and threw the folded paper up against the wall.
The paper began to transform into a glass of wine. The liquid was deep blue, like the ocean. I could almost feel the spray on my face and the salt in my nostrils. The sensation was incredible, until I realized I was on a ship in ragged clothes, steering the ship to the left, always to the left.

There were dead looking corpses everywhere, looking at nothing, but staring into everything, going about their buisiness on the ship as a living crew might do.
I saw a green flash across the sky and the ship lurched, knocking me off my feet. It was hard to get back up. My muscles were atrophied and my bones felt brittle.
The corpses stopped what they were doing and bowed down to me. They began to chant something, but I couldn't make it out. I tried to block out their monotonous voices by slamming my hands to my ears. I looked to the sky and screamed. The scream was so piercing that it cracked the ship from the stern to the bow.
The ship of chaos was approaching an upsidown waterfall. The ship's bow struck the wall of rushing water and was immediately sent along the current. The corpses ceased their hollow chant and turned their heads, not their bodies, towards the bow of the ship which was then pointed to the sky.
I had to grab the steering wheel to keep from falling back to the dark blue ocean, yet the corpses had no trouble staying aboard.
As the ship rushed to the endless reaches of the sky, I started to cry. It seemed as if I was walking into the mouth of the devil himself.

And so my dream ended. Always moving towards the sky, never stopping. Carried by the current of this peculiar wall of rushing water.

Anyone want to edit for grammar and form/punctuation? I'd love to make this more read-able. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: A dream I had.
PostPosted: October 19th, 2010, 6:27 pm 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

and then a skeleton popped out.

[ 2 posts ]