All times are UTC - 6 hours

[ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: new story
PostPosted: September 7th, 2010, 8:48 pm 
Page
Page

this is a story i am currently working on please tell me what you think.

by dragonmaster

The Legend Of Sir Hunter "Dragonmaster"Adahe
Part 1:Rumors

Our story begins in a town named Varrock, when a stranger wearing a tattered and dusty travelling cloak walked up to the courtyard asking all those he met if they knew anything of the "Demon of the Desert" he heard of while in far off Yanille.
It Just so happened that a young adventurer named Hunter and his friend, Charles ,prince of Falador heard the questions he asked. As they listened to this cloaked stranger they realized that this "Demon" sounded more like a dragon. Hunter heard many things about dragons and their treasueres that they were said to hoard away in thier lairs. Hunter knew with his mediocre skills in combat that he would be no match for even a hatchling dragon . He decided to train constantly so he could kill this "Demon of the Desert" and take claim of the treasure in it's lair.
The adventurer decided to buy a Yew Longbow, A Runite Crossbow 120,000 steel arrows and crossbow bolts , a dragonic mace and longsowrd, 500 tuna, a rune armour set and most importantly 3 rings of life (wich are supposed to transport the wearer away safely if they are about to be killed).

Part 2: Training ground incident

As Hunter was training with the gaurds of Varrok, he turned when someone yelled behind him. There was someone charging at him with an enraged look on their face. The stranger soon reached Hunter and the two colided with a loud echoing CLANG!
As the two were rolling on the ground all the gaurds gathered in a circle around them. when Hunter stood up, he grabbed his sword at precisely the same moment as the stranger did. they ran toward each other and lashed out. Hunter missed entirely but the stranger got a direct hit to hunters helmet, making hunter drop his sword to hold his head. hunter then rolled to the left, grabbing the mace he dropped when they started fighting. he turned and swung with all his might, and was rewarded with the sickening thud, crunch sound as his mace hit the stranger in the chest, sending who ever it was flying backwards. But to the surprise and shock of Hunter, The stranger merely shook the blow off as if it was merely an irritating bug. then the stranger again ran at Hunter. This time with sword drawn. as the two combaters came together the gaurds were amazed at the power and speed at which the weapons were striking.
As Hunter would swing with his mace his opponent would raise her shield(it was obvious to Hunter that it was a girl when he was abel to see his mysterious opponent at such a close distance.) and when this mysterious fighter slashed at hunter he would jump back and return the blow. the fight lasted for the better part of the day and ended by mere exhaustion. when they ceased fighting the woman took off her helm and said, "that was the best fight i've ever had, you must be really good."
"not really" hunter replied.
"by the way, I'm Artemis."
"my names hunter" I said.
as we went our seperate ways i decided to get a room at the blue moon inn near the entrance to varrock.
As I payed for the room the bartender asked if i wanted a beer and i thought why not? after all i've had a hard day today. as the night progressed and i went up to my room i realized how sore and tired i was after fighting with artemis. i laid down on the bed and the last thing i remember was thinking im gonna hurt tomorrow.

part 3:Meeting with thieves

The next morning when I woke the room spun so bad i almost got sick. As the room stopped spinning i realised 3 things.
1: Never drink more than 5 ale or you will regret it.
2: Someone took my money.
and 3: Never walk down a flight of stairs drunk.
As I pulled my face off the floorboards i noticed someone tossing my moneybag in the air and catching it. I swaggered behind him waiting for him to toss it up again which to my delight he did. I caught it before it was halfway to his hand and he shoved his chair away and screamed "Thief! Return my gold now!!"
I tried to tell him that it was my gold but i don't know if im able to talk quite yet so i merely shake my head.
As the man draws his sword, the bartender said,"No weapons in my bar! I have enough trouble keeping this place in order without two men arguing over an empty moneybag!!!!!"
Then I heard a woman speaking behind the man accusing me of stealing my own money. "Damien give it back to him we all know your a thief."

and without even bothering to deny this he merely said "why yes, yes i am a thief wich means that this is actually mine by mere theft. so i will keep it all as fair gain"
and after i heard this i grabbed my mace and wacked it down on the bar as hard as i could which startled both damien and the bartender greatly.

needless to say i got all of my stolen money back but was no onger welcom at the blue moon inn.

Post subject: Re: new story
PostPosted: September 7th, 2010, 10:24 pm 
My milkshake brings all.
Minor King
Minor King

Proper grammar/spelling/punctuation would go a long ways towards making this more readable.

[ 2 posts ]