[ 194 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next »  Page:

Post subject: Re: A Framed Drunk Driver - Day Three
PostPosted: February 28th, 2010, 11:40 pm 
I'm Back
Village Legend
Village Legend

Mentos

You're not being a "leader" you're being a "controller." And controllers are not always the best when townsided, and disasterous for the town when mafia aligned.

Post subject: Re: A Framed Drunk Driver - Day Two
PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 12:03 am 
Inactive for 0 months
Village Elder
Village Elder

mentos wrote:
Also, Monk, why would I have to be a power role to take charge in a game? Are you suggesting that I should just sheep the clears?

Where'd I say anything of the sort? You just solidified it for me.

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 12:09 am 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

So, I'm still sticking with my vote on Penguin but after reviewing a couple of monk's posts I'm not too sure about his alignment. Day 2 when he started the mentos train on me, about two to three other quickly jumped on where he unvoted. He could have just let the train continue but rather he made an attempt (which was successful nonetheless) which isn't something I would see a mafia doing. I'll have to read more of the posts of lander and Monk to make my second choice of mafia but I'll save that for when I've had more sleep.

Also, Penguin, out of the... two (???) posts you've made throughout this game, one of them said that you were busy with RL stuff. Was that a blatant lie or when you are on the computer you just don't bother to take a couple of minutes of your time to say something on this game?

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:
it was then i realised if the teachers can make a good prank then Jagex must have something planned.

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 12:11 am 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Monk Basher wrote:
You're not a village special role.
mentos

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'm not a "special" role then I should be a normal role, right?

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:
it was then i realised if the teachers can make a good prank then Jagex must have something planned.

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 12:13 am 
Inactive for 0 months
Village Elder
Village Elder

correct. Now tell me where I said one has to be a power role to take charge.

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 12:45 am 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Either I am missing something horrendously or our minds are interpreting what you said differently.

Monk Basher wrote:

Controllers.

You've been one from day one
. You aren't usually. You're not a village special role.
mentos

You are saying that I've been a controller from day one and that I am NOT a power role. I don't see how it can't get any more clear than that. Reversing the context of that sentence a little bit, you're saying that I'm not a power role yet I am still being a leader.

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 12:57 am 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Also let's quickly establish something that is treading on uneven ground at this moment. You (Monk) and Penguin are arguing that I've been a controller rather than a leader this whole game yet neither of you have made an attempt to lead yourselves. I guess I could be controlling if nobody stood up to me but that's not my aim, I'm trying to LEAD the town in the right direction. You can argue against my logic and my thoughts but until you legitimately act to change something then you can't call me a controller because I'm not forcing any of you to do anything.

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 2:02 am 
Inactive for 0 months
Village Elder
Village Elder

Quote:
Controllers.

You've been one (a controller) from day 1 (numericized from clarity).

You aren't usually.

WHERE DOES POWER ROLE FIT IN THERE?

Nowhere. (absence of your being) a power role isn't mentioned until the next sentence. Implications do not work that way.

Secondly, I'm trying to change things already - namely, stopping you because I think you're scum.

Finally, a bit of semantics: 'manipulator' is a more accurate word, really. The fact that you're using semantics to hell and back is leading me to believe that you're scum.

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 5:41 pm 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

So I've had my fill of arguing about how Monk said I have to be a power role to lead, I'd like to hear a bit from Lander and the two power roles that are alive. As previously stated, I'm siding towards Lander as being the second blue because of all the effort he put in day 1 to consult my plans and my actions. Monk has just challenged me and placed a couple of votes here an there but the only thing that is throwing me off is how Monk stopped the mentos train day 2.

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:

PostPosted: March 1st, 2010, 9:03 pm 
I'm Back
Village Legend
Village Legend

mentos wrote:
Also, Penguin, out of the... two (???) posts you've made throughout this game, one of them said that you were busy with RL stuff. Was that a blatant lie or when you are on the computer you just don't bother to take a couple of minutes of your time to say something on this game?

Four.

Yes I had RL interfere, that is the truth. I have a gash on my leg and stitches to prove it. But RL has lifted so I'm free again.

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2010, 5:41 pm 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

So, considering you have all of my context to use against me, tell the town as to why I am mafia over Lander and Monk?

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 6:05 pm 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff

Hey guiz, sorry about the inactivity. This week is my Spring Break, so yeah...

Anyway, there's not a whole lot to be said at this point. We have the advantage of knowing the exact roles involved in this game and knowing how many scum there are, so we're able to narrow our choices down to the people claiming vanilla townie. I also wouldn't mind hearing from Tanks.

Again, it's day three and there's only 11 pages of info, and 90% of it came from mentos/dead people.

Anyway, mentos, apart from what people are saying about you being a "manipulator", care to explain this-

mentos wrote:
Now if you decide to use that miss-lynch on me then I'd have to be forced to claim,

And also being the last person to hop on the Animal train? The significance of the quote is that when you were arguing with whoever, you seemed to be threatening them/us with the fact that you had a role, when in reality, you do not. When I asked about it, you ignored me (or missed it) the first time, and when I asked again you said you didn't know what I was getting at. The only reason I could see you acting as if you had a role would be to draw the mafia into killing you instead of a potential role, but you claimed vanilla townie short after. Also, the fact that you were the last person on the animal train bothers me. It was pretty blatant that he was the one who was falsely claiming. Voting patterns are crucial, and the other three of us who are under scrutiny were all on the train before you were. :?:

Anyway guiz, I'm going to Chicago for the rest of break. My hotel might have wireless internet, but if you don't hear from me until Sunday don't assume that I'm scum, lol.

Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Lander, I was just saying that I'd have to claim if there were more votes on me. If you viewed that as me saying I was a power role then that is completely up to your discretion but I typed what I typed in the most literal and to the point style as I could, in that I'd claim my role, a villager. As for the lynch on TheAnimal, I was being cautious because there was one counter-claim and all of a sudden everybody instantly believed Scar. Now, it's kind of suspicious if people believe one claim over the other just because they waited for the other person to claim, the other part that threw me off was the fact that TheAnimal voted for himself after.. 3 votes?... he voted for himself, as if he had just given up. I'm not a person that sheeps off of the mere sight of a counter-claim or a bandwagon, I'd have to know why there is a better argument as to why one role is legitimate and the other is fake.

Also, would the clears please add something to this conversation? It seems as if I've been OMGUS'd by Penguin and Monk was very quick to jump right on it, but with Lander, I'm not sure if his mind is set in stone with the lynch on myself.

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 9:40 pm 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Also, I'm going to unvote in case the two clears vote for me without my further defense before I may return.

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2010, 10:17 pm 
RV's Thespian
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Guardian (2012)
I blocked Mentos last night.

PostPosted: March 4th, 2010, 4:49 am 
RV's Swimming
Village Legend
Village Legend

Donor: Guardian (2010)
How many mafia are left? 2?

PostPosted: March 4th, 2010, 4:07 pm 
Inactive for 0 months
Village Elder
Village Elder

yeah so you'd be forced to claim... when you already have. That's what was being pointed out. So you'd lie to us all to save yourself, confusing us, and possibly lynching the real role.

Good try.

Profile YIM 

PostPosted: March 4th, 2010, 4:48 pm 
RV's Thespian
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Guardian (2012)
Yeah....this is going nowhere... Mentos.

PostPosted: March 4th, 2010, 5:15 pm 
sucks
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Monk Basher wrote:
yeah so you'd be forced to claim... when you already have. That's what was being pointed out. So you'd lie to us all to save yourself, confusing us, and possibly lynching the real role.

Good try.

Monk, the fact that you are giving me all this bullshit now makes me believe that you and penguin are the two mafia buddies and Lander is just making the wrong choice. Maybe if you paid a bit more attention you would see that I said I'd be forced to claim before I made my claim and asked for a massclaim to be instated.

So here's how it is. If you all lynch me today then the game is lost and mafia wins. If you no-lynch today then a power role dies tonight and we are in the same situation tomorrow. Either way, lynching me is a guaranteed town loss and the mafia wins the game.

So... good game mafia, I'm done and I can tell that nobody really gave two :bunny: about this game in the least besides me.

@Lander. When you were saying around day 1 that nobody cared about what I had to say, you were right, people greatly underestimated me. Unfortunately it is left with me actually helping the town just to see them lynch me in return in a situation where we lose the game.

@Aragorn. I realize you forgot to send in a watch request but that's pretty lame man.

@Monk. Good game.

@Penguin. Sorry but you had a very poor defense, unfortunately for me you had a partner to back you up.

No-Lynch because I'm not voting for myself.

n00b 4 m1nin wrote:

PostPosted: March 4th, 2010, 5:27 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Final Vote Count:

Mentos - No-Lynch
Landerpurex - Mentos
PenguinGuy - Mentos
Tanksandguns - Mentos
Monk Basher - Mentos
Aragorn Ix - PenguinGuy

Afraid that the mafia may win soon, Mentos decided to take things into his own hands and tries to get something done for once.

The village, surprised by his behavior, does the only logical thing: Lynches him.

Mentos - Villager, Lynched Day Three

Night Three begins.

Mentos has died a bloody death.
The night phase has begun!

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM

[ 194 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next »  Page: