PostPosted: June 2nd, 2015, 8:16 am 
Marketeer
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Prince (2013)
Applequest wrote:
Market Man6 wrote:
Oh my god. It's been a year already

Interestingly I think we are in better shape now than we were then. Or at least not worse.

1) Oh, thanks for noticing!!
Eating properly has played a big part.

2) yeah, it's good to see you aren't gaining sympathy weight during the pregnancy.

Pick your favourite reply :p

Post subject: Re: Everything is awesome
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2015, 1:57 pm 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Wizard (2013)
Friend of Hiker
Gamestar wrote:
Jaron wrote:
If you review the Villager Offices Credits flash video I posted last March

I know I'm nearly an entire year late to this party, but thank you for posting that.
You're welcome! Good times.
Applequest wrote:
Market Man6 wrote:
Oh my god. It's been a year already

Interestingly I think we are in better shape now than we were then. Or at least not worse.
I agree completely. MISSION SUCCESS.

Legendary themed months are back! Maybe.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: June 2nd, 2015, 3:21 pm 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Just seen it now, but nice interactive video. It was suspensful going through it.

PostPosted: October 10th, 2015, 1:34 pm 
Page
Page

I started playing RS old school again, and it reminded me of RV and how much I used to enjoy this community.

I'm actually amazed it is still around! Although understandably most of the people I once knew would have long ago left and like me forgotten about this place.

My username was Karlfischer, but I forgot the password, so if anyone could help me get back on my account that would be...awesome.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2015, 8:43 pm 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder

Friend of Hiker
karilfischer wrote:
My username was Karlfischer, but I forgot the password, so if anyone could help me get back on my account that would be...awesome.
I can totally help you with that! (Sorry for the delay; I've been out of town at a wedding this weekend.) Check your inbox for a PM from me. And good to see you again! :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: October 15th, 2015, 8:21 pm 
AppleSauce
Village Legend
Village Legend

Donor: Prince (2006)
karilfischer wrote:
I started playing RS old school again, and it reminded me of RV and how much I used to enjoy this community.

I'm actually amazed it is still around! Although understandably most of the people I once knew would have long ago left and like me forgotten about this place.

Definitely remember you, welcome back!

PostPosted: October 17th, 2015, 9:38 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Guardian (2006)
Thanks to Jaron for getting my account back! :D

Yup, remember both of you too. Well, its been a while, so I at least remember your user profiles (specifically Applequests location, which made me laugh). Glad to see you still here after so many years.

Although I'm quite inactive, I look forward to being part of this community again.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2015, 9:53 pm 
Marketeer
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Prince (2013)
Welcome back, bud! :D

PostPosted: December 21st, 2015, 9:07 pm 
TES: Skyrim!
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Guardian (2011)
Karlfischer wrote:

Yup, remember both of you too. Well, its been a while, so I at least remember your user profiles (specifically Applequests location, which made me laugh). Glad to see you still here after so many years.

Although I'm quite inactive, I look forward to being part of this community again.

I'm still around :) Just usually do not log in or lurk now.

Currently Playing - Dying Light, Control
Add me on Ps4 (Alpr) or Steam (Alpr101) (more active on steam)!

PostPosted: January 18th, 2016, 10:47 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Guardian (2006)
Alpr wrote:
Karlfischer wrote:

I'm still around :) Just usually do not log in or lurk now.

Hi Alpr, yeah or course I remember you! Nice to see you still around here.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2016, 10:50 pm 
We rob banks.
Village Elder
Village Elder

Location: Achieving euphoria spending your money -------- 189,572nd person to get 30 Hunting! World: Atlanta
Hi yall. It's been a while. Literally logging into this web site is mind-blowing. It's been so long and this was such a great part of my teenage years.

Image Image

PostPosted: February 18th, 2016, 2:48 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Sad to have seen the decline of RuneVillage over a number of years, this was a wonderful place to meet people, make friends and generally chat randomly. And even now I still get a warm rush of nostalgia when I visit. I will never forget the many years of enjoyment this site provided and I am pleased to see that it is staying around as a place to reminisce with old friends if nothing else.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: March 20th, 2016, 6:16 pm 
Clan Chat Moderator
Clan Chat Moderator

STILL making regular.. occasional updates on my story
I have no idea how it'll end. But it's a good place to store it. Though I don't directly update to the post anymore and I usually type it on my computer first.

I look around for some posts but.. eh yea it's kinda few and far between. Honestly, I barely use any forums these days. Kerbal space a little maybe

I'll smith anything up to 93 smithing if you have the material for me to make it with
My Story, Horrors of Myron County
RV's Drawing archive topic, post yours or comment on others :D

PostPosted: May 9th, 2016, 6:53 am 
Page
Page

Interesting.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2016, 2:04 am 
♫ Hakuna Matata ♫
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Hey guys, can't believe it's been 3 years since I've logged in, incredible how time flies.. a lot has happened in my life as well, but it's still nice to be able to go back here to where everything started :) just wanted to thank everyone who has put effort into saving the website, and Jaron for hosting this nostalgic website of ours. Thank you <3

PostPosted: March 18th, 2017, 11:40 pm 
Boyakasha
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin

Scar wrote:
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
Well of course you'd get along with him Jaron. Who don't you get along with?

I personally was never a big fan of him.

jk...

8-[

Thanks for the signature SCAR
I remember saying this like fifty thousand years ago, yet i cannot remember the signature :(
Bad me, bad me!
You wouldn't have it laying around somewhere would ya?

~CGTV

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2022, 6:19 pm 
The Furry Villager
Clan Chat Moderator
Clan Chat Moderator

Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: June 4th, 2022, 5:14 pm 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder

Friend of Hiker
EDIT: We're not completely back, but Reggie is helping to fix all the bugs. There's still a few lurking around. :)

Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: June 7th, 2022, 10:43 pm 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder

Friend of Hiker
[We're back! :D

EDIT: We're not. Things are still borked, lol.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: June 9th, 2022, 4:32 am 
weɪfərskɪt
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Test :awesome:

sorry

[ 185 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next »  Page: