All times are UTC - 6 hours

[ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Flash Game Thread!
PostPosted: May 17th, 2012, 7:17 pm 
Coolest Wizard Ever
Village Elder
Village Elder

So I've been meaning to do some flash game reviews for awhile, and even started some a few months ago. Yeah... can't bring myself to finish them.

New idea! A dedicated thread to flash games! (Can't remember if this has been done before, but I ain't necroing anything.)

Rune Raiders
http://armorgames.com/play/13307/rune-raiders

Gotta say, this game is pretty unique. The learning curve is kinda wonky what with the bare bones info on characters, and I have just discovered that at least one of the later ones is "mobile only", but I'm still enjoying the crap out of it. It's an action strategy game where you move your characters forward to fight monsters... only. The environment moves, and while you can move your characters in formation, you can't go backwards to save your life. All you can do is use the right combination of units to try and beat the bad things before they kill you. Play it.

Monster's Den: Chronicles
http://armorgames.com/play/13132/monste ... chronicles

Played a lot of the last Monster's Den, and I've spent far too much time on this one. This is basically a strategy RPG with way more emphasis on the strategy side of things. Go to room, get loot, go to next room, fight monsters. That's it. Something about seeing how quickly I can kill the enemies when I get new purple equipment is just addicting... Also, almost got all the achievements unlocked 8)

Post subject: Re: Flash Game Thread!
PostPosted: May 17th, 2012, 8:20 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder

Donor: Prince (2012)
New Star Soccer

http://www.kongregate.com/games/siread/new-star-soccer?acomplete=soccer

A very simple but very addictive game. You basically just want to pass the ball as much as possible, but still take shots on goal when you can. If you have a 50/50 shot or better at scoring, go for it. The rewards outweigh the risks. Otherwise pass and let your guys miss. Buy the best shoes available as soon as possible. The ones for 200 stars are good for 40 games. With my current contract, I make 200 stars in 7-8 games depending on my performance.

A great time killer!

Edit: I've been playing Monster's Chronicles for a long time. Sadly my game save got wiped somehow. That is one addicting game!

Contact me if you have any aquarium related questions, fresh or salt. Also looking for freshwater shrimp at all times. Whether you are in the US or elsewhere. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Flash Game Thread!
PostPosted: May 17th, 2012, 8:42 pm 
Coolest Wizard Ever
Village Elder
Village Elder

Burks wrote:
Edit: I've been playing Monster's Chronicles for a long time. Sadly my game save got wiped somehow. That is one addicting game!

I had that problem too... The great thing about armor is that if you get an account, you can just save it to that and play on different computers. After about the third delete, I settled and made an account.

[ 3 posts ]