All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message

 Post subject: Lock it
PostPosted: August 5th, 2008, 2:58 pm 
Page
Page

Joined: May 29th, 2008, 10:26 am
Posts: 41
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I would like to know which would be better to do.
I need to make 84,154,530 more gp
Thats 198k more Yews to cut or 5,610,302 Airs
Which would be faster to do?

__________________
I'm going for 200M Cooking, Firemaking, and Level 99 Runecrafting!!!
Image
Image
Image


Last edited by 200m cook on August 9th, 2008, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 5th, 2008, 3:19 pm 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

Joined: August 21st, 2004, 7:03 pm
Posts: 2,081
Location: World 28 Seers
Status: Offline
RC level?

WCing Level? Do you have Dragon Axe?

__________________
Image
^ownage sig by Mikau. mad props!^
silverfox16 wrote:
It's amazing how excited you people can get over a stupid video game.


Top
 Profile WWW 
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 5th, 2008, 3:33 pm 
Page
Page

Joined: May 29th, 2008, 10:26 am
Posts: 41
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I Parad0x I wrote:
RC level?

WCing Level? Do you have Dragon Axe?

Lvl 1 RC & Lvl 68 WC. I'm staying F2p till I get 200M exp 8)

I cut Yews under Falador.
Also, how many rune ess do I need to make the Airs?

__________________
I'm going for 200M Cooking, Firemaking, and Level 99 Runecrafting!!!
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 5th, 2008, 4:12 pm 
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

Joined: August 21st, 2004, 7:03 pm
Posts: 2,081
Location: World 28 Seers
Status: Offline
200m cook wrote:
I Parad0x I wrote:
RC level?

WCing Level? Do you have Dragon Axe?

Lvl 1 RC & Lvl 68 WC. I'm staying F2p till I get 200M exp 8)

I cut Yews under Falador.
Also, how many rune ess do I need to make the Airs?


lol GL with 5m airs.

Currently: rune essence sells for 42gp each. at lvl 1 RC you make 1 air per essence. so you are losing like 30gp per air. Once you hit lvl 44 you make x5 air runes.

so at 44 RC you would need 1122061 Rune Essence to make 5.6m Air runes.

going at mid price 1122061 Rune essence x 40gp ea(currnet price. GL mining all that) = 44,882,416.

And that is how much you need to invest in getting 84m. if you wanted to start from scratch RC is very money and time consuming unless you are a member. if you are a member things are better.


so if you wanted 84,154,530 gp - 44,882,416 = 39,272,114.

so doing RC is worthless, and i DONT suggest cutting 198k yews lol. im 72 wc i think in members with a dragon axe and it takes me FOREVER AND A DAY to cut 1k yews. im 99 fletching because of the time it takes to cut yews unless you are 90+ WC.

EDIT: Sorry, i cant give you the exact amount because i dont know how many runes it will take to get you to 5.6m. i used 44 RC as an example because then its 5 runes(5.6m you need) per 1 rune essence. you should get higher than 44 but i just wanted to stat that you would actually be losing money till that time.

__________________
Image
^ownage sig by Mikau. mad props!^
silverfox16 wrote:
It's amazing how excited you people can get over a stupid video game.


Top
 Profile WWW 
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 6th, 2008, 4:00 am 
~ S K U L L Y ~
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

Joined: July 24th, 2006, 1:33 pm
Posts: 3,012
Location: World 23
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I know this is off of the point but get members? :P

Back on topic... I dont really know and tbh I dont know if anyone would determined enough to take all that time when a member could do it so much quicker

For example, 44 rc = nats = Big money
There are more yew trees available in members

I guess... make 5mil airs :?

__________________
My Blog... Possibly Worth A Read...

The Lagoon
Image
The Lagoon

99 Fishing as of - 20th December 2007 - 96 Cb
99 Cooking as of - 28th December 2007 - 96 Cb
99 Strength as of - 17th August 2008 - 105 Cb
99 Herblore as of - 12th June 2010 - 107 Cb (5999th Person)
99 Woodcutting as of -13th March 2011 - 109 Cb
99 Fletching as of - 11th September 2011 - 119 Cb


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 6th, 2008, 6:38 am 
Squire
Squire
User avatar

Joined: May 16th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 198
Location: Purgatory
Status: Offline
I wish you luck in either task you undertake.

__________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 6th, 2008, 11:59 am 
Burning my Dread.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 25th, 2004, 12:46 pm
Posts: 11,450
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Both.

Wield an axe and go to Falador. Craft as many airs as possible and, on the way back FROM the altar to the city, cut yews from the tree between the stone wall and wall of trees. Deposit logs and runes, repeat.

__________________
ImageImage
Goten is dead!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 7th, 2008, 9:39 am 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: May 21st, 2005, 12:51 pm
Posts: 3,837
Location: In Holland, unless elsewhere.
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2010)
As you are only level 1 runecrafting (as said before), you will lose money on the air runes if you buy the essence for it. It might be very tedious, but if you want to make a profit on air runes right away, you should mine your own essence. If you do so, I suggest you mine at Aubury, and bank at varrock east.

__________________
Image
Quote:
Something has crashed on my pc. I blame /usr/bin/laden

Hidden: 
Ga nooit weg zonder een knuffel
Ga nooit weg zonder een zoen
Want wie het noodlot zal ontmoeten
Kan dit later niet meer doen.

In loving memory of you, Kirsten.

Image Image Image Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 7th, 2008, 10:49 am 
Hustlers Ambition
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

Joined: October 3rd, 2004, 8:50 am
Posts: 3,768
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2007)
Members > Slayer.. Seriously.

You will never manage 5.1M Airs, and 198k Yews is a hell'ish task. Ignore both of your ideas, and your abnormal wanting of F2p status and look at ALL avenues open to you.

May I ask what you desire that amount of GP for anyway?

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 7th, 2008, 1:11 pm 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Joined: May 4th, 2007, 12:03 pm
Posts: 1,233
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I'd say the air runes.

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 7th, 2008, 4:26 pm 
Page
Page

Joined: May 29th, 2008, 10:26 am
Posts: 41
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I Parad0x I wrote:
200m cook wrote:
I Parad0x I wrote:
RC level?

WCing Level? Do you have Dragon Axe?

Lvl 1 RC & Lvl 68 WC. I'm staying F2p till I get 200M exp 8)

I cut Yews under Falador.
Also, how many rune ess do I need to make the Airs?


lol GL with 5m airs.

Currently: rune essence sells for 42gp each. at lvl 1 RC you make 1 air per essence. so you are losing like 30gp per air. Once you hit lvl 44 you make x5 air runes.

so at 44 RC you would need 1122061 Rune Essence to make 5.6m Air runes.

going at mid price 1122061 Rune essence x 40gp ea(currnet price. GL mining all that) = 44,882,416.

And that is how much you need to invest in getting 84m. if you wanted to start from scratch RC is very money and time consuming unless you are a member. if you are a member things are better.


so if you wanted 84,154,530 gp - 44,882,416 = 39,272,114.

so doing RC is worthless, and i DONT suggest cutting 198k yews lol. im 72 wc i think in members with a dragon axe and it takes me FOREVER AND A DAY to cut 1k yews. im 99 fletching because of the time it takes to cut yews unless you are 90+ WC.

EDIT: Sorry, i cant give you the exact amount because i dont know how many runes it will take to get you to 5.6m. i used 44 RC as an example because then its 5 runes(5.6m you need) per 1 rune essence. you should get higher than 44 but i just wanted to stat that you would actually be losing money till that time.

Alright thanks for the information!!
Skulled Robe wrote:
I know this is off of the point but get members? :P

Back on topic... I dont really know and tbh I dont know if anyone would determined enough to take all that time when a member could do it so much quicker

For example, 44 rc = nats = Big money
There are more yew trees available in members

I guess... make 5mil airs :?
I'm staying F2p for my Cooking goal :wink: I'll do Airs!!
n1qvq wrote:
I wish you luck in either task you undertake.
Thanks but post on my Goals topic!!
kikori kid wrote:
Both.

Wield an axe and go to Falador. Craft as many airs as possible and, on the way back FROM the altar to the city, cut yews from the tree between the stone wall and wall of trees. Deposit logs and runes, repeat.
I'd take my rune hatchet with me in the inventory. I'll do this!!
Elanthiel wrote:
As you are only level 1 runecrafting (as said before), you will lose money on the air runes if you buy the essence for it. It might be very tedious, but if you want to make a profit on air runes right away, you should mine your own essence. If you do so, I suggest you mine at Aubury, and bank at varrock east.
Yes thats what I have been doing. What level to start making a profit if I buy the ess?
?Malkin wrote:
Members > Slayer.. Seriously.

You will never manage 5.1M Airs, and 198k Yews is a hell'ish task. Ignore both of your ideas, and your abnormal wanting of F2p status and look at ALL avenues open to you.

May I ask what you desire that amount of GP for anyway?
I have a Goal so look at it & my sig :wink: I would only be doing one of those not both.
~Paws~ wrote:
I'd say the air runes.
Thanks!! Thats what I will be doing.

__________________
I'm going for 200M Cooking, Firemaking, and Level 99 Runecrafting!!!
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Should I cut Yews or Make Airs?
PostPosted: August 7th, 2008, 4:33 pm 
~ S K U L L Y ~
Sorceror of Saradomin
Sorceror of Saradomin

Joined: July 24th, 2006, 1:33 pm
Posts: 3,012
Location: World 23
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Let me just say...

If you manage to get to 200mil cooking exp in f2p without ever becoming a member... My account is all yours :P

__________________
My Blog... Possibly Worth A Read...

The Lagoon
Image
The Lagoon

99 Fishing as of - 20th December 2007 - 96 Cb
99 Cooking as of - 28th December 2007 - 96 Cb
99 Strength as of - 17th August 2008 - 105 Cb
99 Herblore as of - 12th June 2010 - 107 Cb (5999th Person)
99 Woodcutting as of -13th March 2011 - 109 Cb
99 Fletching as of - 11th September 2011 - 119 Cb


Top
 Profile
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
The Village and this web site are © 2002-2012

ThePub 2.0 - Designed by Goten & Jackstick. Coded by Glodenox & Henner.
With many thanks to the Website Team!