All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic   Page 4 of 5
 [ 88 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next »  Page:
Author Message

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: July 19th, 2016, 11:58 pm 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2004, 6:41 pm
Posts: 18,898
Location: The Tower of Mist
Status: Offline

Donor: Wizard (2013)
Friend of Hiker
Jackstick wrote:
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
Znath wrote:
Bought a Lodge brand cast iron pan and apparently the bag of salmon had a LOT less than I thought it did... kind of disappointing. But the pan is nice.



Buy a man a pan


something. I don't know
A man, a pan, a cana.........Panama.


Y-you really need to... you should... hey you should write a book, man...
I used to write a crapton of fan-fiction, does that count?

__________________
Image

.
Image

.
Legendary themed months are back! Maybe.
Image
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile WWW 
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 8:03 am 
weɪfərskɪt
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2003, 11:22 am
Posts: 20,515
Location: Pinwheel Galaxy
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
Znath wrote:
Bought a Lodge brand cast iron pan and apparently the bag of salmon had a LOT less than I thought it did... kind of disappointing. But the pan is nice.



Buy a man a pan


something. I don't know
A man, a pan, a cana.........Panama.


Y-you really need to... you should... hey you should write a book, man...
I used to write a crapton of fan-fiction, does that count?


Only if it comes in leatherbound hardcover with the gold stuff on the edges.

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 10:45 am 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2004, 6:41 pm
Posts: 18,898
Location: The Tower of Mist
Status: Offline

Donor: Wizard (2013)
Friend of Hiker
Jackstick wrote:
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
Znath wrote:
Bought a Lodge brand cast iron pan and apparently the bag of salmon had a LOT less than I thought it did... kind of disappointing. But the pan is nice.



Buy a man a pan


something. I don't know
A man, a pan, a cana.........Panama.


Y-you really need to... you should... hey you should write a book, man...
I used to write a crapton of fan-fiction, does that count?


Only if it comes in leatherbound hardcover with the gold stuff on the edges.
Oh, no, that was too expensive. This was just like 100 sheets of paper with a staple in the corner.

__________________
Image

.
Image

.
Legendary themed months are back! Maybe.
Image
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile WWW 
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 2:48 pm 
weɪfərskɪt
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2003, 11:22 am
Posts: 20,515
Location: Pinwheel Galaxy
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
Saten Ruiko wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
Znath wrote:
Bought a Lodge brand cast iron pan and apparently the bag of salmon had a LOT less than I thought it did... kind of disappointing. But the pan is nice.



Buy a man a pan


something. I don't know
A man, a pan, a cana.........Panama.


Y-you really need to... you should... hey you should write a book, man...
I used to write a crapton of fan-fiction, does that count?


Only if it comes in leatherbound hardcover with the gold stuff on the edges.
Oh, no, that was too expensive. This was just like 100 sheets of paper with a staple in the corner.

You know what, we can make this work. J. K. Rowling started writing Harry Potter on dinner napkins, so you've already got a leg up on her.

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 10:11 pm 
Thanks for all the fish!
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: April 13th, 2004, 2:48 am
Posts: 6,927
Location: On the court
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Knight (2013)
So today I went into work seeing what hours I can do, boss turns around saying there's a potential opportunity to work as a duty manager at another store. Went there today, had a good talk, hoping to hear something next week.

__________________
:awesome:
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: July 20th, 2016, 10:41 pm 
(soothzayer)
Village Staff
Village Staff

Joined: April 6th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Posts: 2,192
Location: Vegas
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Rory wrote:
So today I went into work seeing what hours I can do, boss turns around saying there's a potential opportunity to work as a duty manager at another store. Went there today, had a good talk, hoping to hear something next week.

Awesome, Rory! Good luck!

Tonight, I saw Boyz II Men live. It was actually very entertaining. Been waiting to see them for 22 years.

__________________
Hidden: 
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2016, 2:22 am 
Clan Chat Moderator
Clan Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: January 23rd, 2004, 1:31 pm
Posts: 4,583
Status: Offline
Shouldn't it be like
Men II Retired by now?

__________________
"The good warrior knows when to fight, and when to withdraw."
- Sun Tzu
Image
I'll smith anything up to 93 smithing if you have the material for me to make it with
My Story, Horrors of Myron County
RV's Drawing archive topic, post yours or comment on others :D


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2016, 2:55 pm 
(soothzayer)
Village Staff
Village Staff

Joined: April 6th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Posts: 2,192
Location: Vegas
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Znath wrote:
Shouldn't it be like
Men II Retired by now?

Hahaha I was worried that would be the case, but they still got it. :P

Today I tried to stay cool in this heat....

__________________
Hidden: 
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: August 14th, 2016, 9:59 pm 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Joined: January 31st, 2007, 8:05 pm
Posts: 1,162
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Rory wrote:
So today I went into work seeing what hours I can do, boss turns around saying there's a potential opportunity to work as a duty manager at another store. Went there today, had a good talk, hoping to hear something next week.

Nice. Tell us how it goes.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: November 27th, 2016, 12:50 pm 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Joined: January 31st, 2007, 8:05 pm
Posts: 1,162
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I discover the world of ASMR. (Well, actually it was on Friday the Nov 25th). So relaxing.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: December 4th, 2016, 5:36 pm 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin
User avatar

Joined: January 19th, 2008, 2:48 pm
Posts: 1,235
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2010)
Woke up at 11:30, had some breakfast, got on the computer to check the Rust base and make sure all is well, went outside to help put lights up, currently drinking some hot chocolate while browsing reviews for the Fujifilm X-T2. And swinging by the forums here of course! For some reason whenever it's the holidays I feel very inclined to come back to this site.

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: December 4th, 2016, 6:11 pm 
Marketeer
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: February 26th, 2011, 5:34 pm
Posts: 5,203
Location: RSN: Market_Man6, AresDawn
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2013)
Nish wrote:
For some reason whenever it's the holidays I feel very inclined to come back to this site.


And when the power is out ;)

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: December 11th, 2016, 11:01 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 3rd, 2003, 5:20 pm
Posts: 5,690
Location: Canada, Eh?
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2003)
Nish wrote:
For some reason whenever it's the holidays I feel very inclined to come back to this site.


Huh, strange but same here.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: December 12th, 2016, 12:48 am 
Level 0
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2004, 6:41 pm
Posts: 18,898
Location: The Tower of Mist
Status: Offline

Donor: Wizard (2013)
Friend of Hiker
XXPK! :mrgreen:

Image

__________________
Image

.
Image

.
Legendary themed months are back! Maybe.
Image
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile WWW 
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: December 14th, 2016, 2:48 am 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 3rd, 2003, 5:20 pm
Posts: 5,690
Location: Canada, Eh?
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2003)
Hah, I always expect to see you whenever I stop in Jaron.

Always makes me happy to come back and see people are still around (more or less)


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: December 14th, 2016, 5:03 pm 
She Go Lo Mein !
Village Elder
Village Elder

Joined: May 14th, 2004, 4:48 pm
Posts: 5,222
Status: Offline
xxpk wrote:
Hah, I always expect to see you whenever I stop in Jaron.

Always makes me happy to come back and see people are still around (more or less)


sup dude? :D

hope you been keeping well.

-Phat

__________________
PoopbaLL`


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: December 16th, 2016, 7:44 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 3rd, 2003, 5:20 pm
Posts: 5,690
Location: Canada, Eh?
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2003)
Phat Hobo wrote:
xxpk wrote:
Hah, I always expect to see you whenever I stop in Jaron.

Always makes me happy to come back and see people are still around (more or less)


sup dude? :D

hope you been keeping well.

-Phat


Hey buddy! Cool to see you're around as well.

I'm doing well; recently graduated and am working now.

How you guys doing?


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: December 29th, 2016, 1:03 pm 
She Go Lo Mein !
Village Elder
Village Elder

Joined: May 14th, 2004, 4:48 pm
Posts: 5,222
Status: Offline
xxpk wrote:
Phat Hobo wrote:
xxpk wrote:
Hah, I always expect to see you whenever I stop in Jaron.

Always makes me happy to come back and see people are still around (more or less)


sup dude? :D

hope you been keeping well.

-Phat


Hey buddy! Cool to see you're around as well.

I'm doing well; recently graduated and am working now.

How you guys doing?


Working two jobs these days. One is full time and the other is part time. Grown up things, you dig? Otherwise, it's been pretty good. Started up RS again for :bunny: and giggles but my laptop broke and I haven't been able to chop trees down and kill hill giants for limpwurt roots or whatever you call them.

Congrats on graduating doe. Big milestone for you!

-Phat

__________________
PoopbaLL`


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2017, 6:15 pm 
Priest of Saradomin
Priest of Saradomin

Joined: January 31st, 2007, 8:05 pm
Posts: 1,162
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
That must be tough. I know many people who work a full time job and part time job, and wonder if they really need that second job. One full time job is enough for me.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Today...
PostPosted: January 17th, 2017, 5:01 pm 
Do caep dance
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2003, 5:35 am
Posts: 8,786
Location: Reality
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Remember that time xxpk had his party hat scammed? :(

__________________
Guild Wars 2
Image
~ Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~ Nevermore, H.O.P.E, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~
~ WvW Rank 964, sPvP Rank 75, 25,437 AP ~


Top
 Profile
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 4 of 5
 [ 88 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next »  Page:

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
The Village and this web site are © 2002-2012

ThePub 2.0 - Designed by Goten & Jackstick. Coded by Glodenox & Henner.
With many thanks to the Website Team!