All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Page 1 of 1
 [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message

 Post subject: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 12:33 am 
weɪfərskɪt
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2003, 11:22 am
Posts: 20,515
Location: Pinwheel Galaxy
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
game starts wednesday.

sparks
tops
landerp
morte
spiro
paid
fronk
komoe-chan

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 12:34 am 
(MC SparkyAMS)
Wizard
Wizard
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2010, 5:49 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Home Sweet Home
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
cow one signing in

__________________
ImageImageImage
JIMMY IMAGE FOR PRESIDENT!


Top
 Profile WWW 
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 12:35 am 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
gotta redeem myself

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 1:00 am 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Posts: 6,079
Location: Being white in Baltimore
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Topsummoner wrote:
gotta redeem myself


Topsummoner

In.

__________________
Image
Awesome Squall sprite courtesy of Goten! Check here if you'd like a runescape or game-themed sprite!
Hidden: 
Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 1:57 am 
Thanks for all the fish!
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: April 13th, 2004, 2:48 am
Posts: 6,927
Location: On the court
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Knight (2013)
Rory for Prez

__________________
:awesome:
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 2:28 am 
(soothzayer)
Village Staff
Village Staff

Joined: April 6th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Posts: 2,192
Location: Vegas
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I lika moofs

__________________
Hidden: 
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 3:18 am 
Thanks for all the fish!
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: April 13th, 2004, 2:48 am
Posts: 6,927
Location: On the court
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Knight (2013)
Jackstick wrote:
morte

wow okay

__________________
:awesome:
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 3:52 am 
weɪfərskɪt
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: November 15th, 2003, 11:22 am
Posts: 20,515
Location: Pinwheel Galaxy
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Rory wrote:
Jackstick wrote:
morte

wow okay



Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome:
:awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image
Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome:
:awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image
Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome:
:awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image
Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome:
:awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image
Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome:
:awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image :awesome: Image

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 11:37 am 
(MC SparkyAMS)
Wizard
Wizard
User avatar

Joined: May 25th, 2010, 5:49 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Home Sweet Home
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
ImageImageImageImage
Image
ImageImageImageImage

__________________
ImageImageImage
JIMMY IMAGE FOR PRESIDENT!


Top
 Profile WWW 
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 3:51 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
In

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 7:53 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
I've got a fantastic idea. Let's all agree to lynch someone right now. When Day One gets posted everyone just instantly vote Top. No discussion. No trials... Just blood.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 8:53 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
That's basically what happened on Day 2 anyways.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 10:32 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Topsummoner wrote:
That's basically what happened on Day 2 anyways.

Don't roll scum, and that won't happen.

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 10:40 pm 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Posts: 6,079
Location: Being white in Baltimore
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
I've got a fantastic idea. Let's all agree to lynch someone right now. When Day One gets posted everyone just instantly vote Top. No discussion. No trials... Just blood.


I will carry out this plan with a religious zeal.

__________________
Image
Awesome Squall sprite courtesy of Goten! Check here if you'd like a runescape or game-themed sprite!
Hidden: 
Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 10:57 pm 
Thanks for all the fish!
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: April 13th, 2004, 2:48 am
Posts: 6,927
Location: On the court
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Knight (2013)
Landerpurex wrote:
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
I've got a fantastic idea. Let's all agree to lynch someone right now. When Day One gets posted everyone just instantly vote Top. No discussion. No trials... Just blood.


I will carry out this plan with a religious zeal.

Perhaps afterwards, we go after people who DON'T lynch Top with vigorous pursuit. This town has no room for heretics.

__________________
:awesome:
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: January 29th, 2017, 5:08 pm 
(soothzayer)
Village Staff
Village Staff

Joined: April 6th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Posts: 2,192
Location: Vegas
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Rory wrote:
Landerpurex wrote:
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
I've got a fantastic idea. Let's all agree to lynch someone right now. When Day One gets posted everyone just instantly vote Top. No discussion. No trials... Just blood.


I will carry out this plan with a religious zeal.

Perhaps afterwards, we go after people who DON'T lynch Top with vigorous pursuit. This town has no room for heretics.

Sooooooo....we're just repeating last game, then?

__________________
Hidden: 
Image


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: moofia sign up
PostPosted: February 1st, 2017, 10:58 am 
Lord of the Kawaii
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: October 6th, 2005, 9:45 pm
Posts: 322
Gender: Female
Status: Offline
AGENT KOMOE REPORTING

__________________
Image


Top
 Profile
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
The Village and this web site are © 2002-2012

ThePub 2.0 - Designed by Goten & Jackstick. Coded by Glodenox & Henner.
With many thanks to the Website Team!