All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic   Page 6 of 8
 [ 157 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next »  Page:
Author Message

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 2:10 am 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Posts: 6,079
Location: Being white in Baltimore
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
:facepalm:

It's painfully clear we are going to lose this game.

For the record, I did not do anything last night.

__________________
Image
Awesome Squall sprite courtesy of Goten! Check here if you'd like a runescape or game-themed sprite!
Hidden: 
Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 2:16 am 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Posts: 6,079
Location: Being white in Baltimore
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Besides, top's insistence on casting suspicion on me is laughable.

Are you guys honestly forgetting that I lead the charge on a lynch train of a mafioso totally unprovoked? I'm not causing these trades to not go through. I did not carry out any action last night. I did not somehow deflect a roleblock from me to you. Just how many powers are you gonna allege I have? Clearly I must be responsible for every weird thing that's happened in this game so far. I wish.

You deserve to win this game at this point but I swear to you if I have the opportunity to lynch you, I will.

I honestly haven't been this baffled in a long, long time.

__________________
Image
Awesome Squall sprite courtesy of Goten! Check here if you'd like a runescape or game-themed sprite!
Hidden: 
Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 2:51 am 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Have I voted for you?

I haven't accused you of like, half that stuff either. I'm just Pyroing sort of, spitballing reasons things could have happened. I'm as confused as you. I'm pretty sure Aragorn isn't mafia because somebody killed Pyro, and if it was a mafia that's a terrible imbalance. But it could be you or Frank still. That's what I'm trying to figure out here.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 3:19 am 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
Top wrote:
Lander knows I have the Gingerbread Cookie though, so he probably won't like that plan because I could tamper with it by canceling out his Coal.

Before our trade we still could have controlled for that. I still had my coal after all. I could have traded you for your cookie to confirm you still had it. It might have been a bit of a circus but it was a feasible. I don't see the reason your immediate reaction is a malicious conclusion of Lander.

Aragorn wrote:
Frank I mentioned the snowballs in the post before yours.

Indeed you did. When I was typing out my post it started before you made yours. I didn't feel really compelled to go back and edit everything I said... But I did acknowledge that you came forward before I did at the very end.

Aragorn wrote:
I used mine on lander last night, he's made no mention of being roleblocked but he hasnt claimed to have used an ability.

But then who roleblocked Top? I still have your snowball... If you didn't and I didn't then either Lander is up to something or Top is lying...

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 4:21 am 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
Frank wrote:
If you didn't and I didn't then either Lander is up to something or Top is lying...

OK wait a minute here... :?:
Top on page 5 wrote:
I agree with this phrase, but notice how Lander hasn't formally claimed yet?

Lander on page 4 wrote:
I watched Santa because of my role. I am Mrs. Claus. On even days, I can gift double-vote. On odd nights, I was locked to watch Santa Claus. Since Santa has died, I am now a baker and on odd nights I get to select one player to receive a gingerbread cookie which is an item that enables the user/receiver to double-gift vote. My other item was christmas lights, which I used on myself N1. This item enabled me to watch myself or whoever I use the item on.

Top wrote:
Lander knows I have the Gingerbread Cookie though, so he probably won't like that plan because I could tamper with it by canceling out his Coal.
Frank wrote:
Before our trade we still could have controlled for that. I still had my coal after all. I could have traded you for your cookie to confirm you still had it. It might have been a bit of a circus but it was a feasible. I don't see the reason your immediate reaction is a malicious conclusion of Lander.


Really thinking about that Spiro lynch is telling... Lander immediately came forward and exposed Spiro. Only then did Rory mess up and got himself killed. And then Aragorn having a killing role came completely out of left field as well. He couldn't have known either of those things would happen. Do you really believe that he would willingly take a gambit which puts him day three as a solo mafioso against five townies? And all these wacky items flying around... It would have been completely insane of Lander to "bus" Spiro. To me, that's a really nonsensical thing to consider.

I think Lander is right. You've been trying to pin suspicion on him and it's really awkward suspicion at that... It's not really good suspicion.
---------
Top wrote:
I am pretty sure the mafia has to be Frank at this point.

Top wrote:
My main suspicion has changed from Frank to Lander after the failed trade. Depending on what Frank says I might offer the trade to him.

Top wrote:
I'm pretty sure Aragorn isn't mafia


This reads an awful lot like you're trying to butter up Aragorn and myself so when you come forward and say that Lander is mafia we'll lynch him.

I absolutely believe Lander is town. Top being so quick to believe Aragorn's claim makes me believe that the role Aragorn describes is his role. At this point Topsummoner, I'm pretty sure I know who is mafia.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 5:52 am 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
I honestly completely missed Lander's roleclaim. That post was really long and I read it on mobile. Of course I don't expect anyone to buy that but it's the truth.

I'm going to use my ability to check Frank for the snowball because I think he's lying about still having it and used it on me.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 5:58 am 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
I don't know what else to say beyond this:

1. I really screwed up by missing the roleclaim.

2. I have no clue what went on with the trade. I jumped to a conclusion after it failed because I honestly don't know what happened.

3. Frank is the only option left for mafia from my perspective.

If you have any more questions for me Lander please shoot because I feel like I just Fuzzy Bunny up and lost the game for us and don't know how I'm supposed to convince you I am telling the truth. And this probably just looks like floundering to you too.

Frank 4.0.1

I leave it entirely in your hands.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 5:59 am 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
I sent my PM to Paid and will let you know what my result is ASAP anyways, even though my word is probably worthless to you anyways.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 6:10 am 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
At this point I think it's got to be pretty obvious Frank stole the Snowball from Aragorn and used it to roleblock me. I claimed to be roleblocked immediately so it's not like it's something I made up after people started talking about the Snowballs.

Frank also waited a really long time before giving his input today as if buy time to give the perfect story. I kind of just blindly bought whatever he said because I was distracted by the failed trade.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 6:15 am 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Frank probably tampered with the trade somehow. Note how he held his input until after it failed.

Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
I guess I have no reason to speak out until this whole trade/invest thing goes down. I welcome the results.


I'm going to stop posting now.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 8:27 am 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
Top wrote:
At this point I think it's got to be pretty obvious Frank stole the Snowball from Aragorn and used it to roleblock me. I claimed to be roleblocked immediately so it's not like it's something I made up after people started talking about the Snowballs.

Well we can test this too. Lander, you still have that coal?

Trade: Snowball with Lander.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 12:28 pm 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Posts: 6,079
Location: Being white in Baltimore
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
trade coal to frank 4.0.1

__________________
Image
Awesome Squall sprite courtesy of Goten! Check here if you'd like a runescape or game-themed sprite!
Hidden: 
Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 12:30 pm 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Posts: 6,079
Location: Being white in Baltimore
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
And before the trade possibly fails or whatever, I PMed Paidea asking to check my inventory. I still have the coal.

I think Top's manic posting is the sign of a mafioso in panic.

__________________
Image
Awesome Squall sprite courtesy of Goten! Check here if you'd like a runescape or game-themed sprite!
Hidden: 
Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 1:16 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Landerpurex wrote:
I think Top's manic posting is the sign of a mafioso in panic.


That's about what I expected but you can't say I didn't try to convince you otherwise. Next time you claim, don't hide it in the middle of a bunch of quote blocks and inane speculation. I know you probably thought you'd made a really great case against me but some of the points you made were really really weak, like using my obligatory first post vote and inactivity prod on Pyro as evidence, for just one example. -_-

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 1
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 1:55 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Vote Count. Day 3 will end approximately 45 hours from now, on December 10th at 11 A.M. CST. With 4 players remaining, 3 votes are required for a Lynch or a Gift.

Lynch Vote
Topsummoner (1): Frank
Frank (1): Topsummoner
Not voting (2): Aragorn, Landerpurex

Gift Vote
Landerpurex (1): Landerpurex
Not voting (3): Topsummoner, Aragorn, Frank

Notes: The trade between Topsummoner and Frank was successful.

The trade between Frank and Landerpurex was successful.

You three will receive PMs with your updated inventories shortly.

Only two votes are required to end the Day with a No Lynch.

I don't think I did, but if I missed a Gift vote try to space it out on a single line.

The Day Phase may be extended since I have an exam tomorrow. It just depends on how many actions/trades are going on.

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 2:08 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
So I've got a Snowball now, for what it's worth. So the option of roleblocking Frank tonight is on the table.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 2:10 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
I don't understand why things went the way they did for me, who blocked me and why the trade failed, and I can only hope the game's post mortem shows a non disappointing answer.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 2:45 pm 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Posts: 6,079
Location: Being white in Baltimore
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Topsummoner wrote:
Landerpurex wrote:
I think Top's manic posting is the sign of a mafioso in panic.


That's about what I expected but you can't say I didn't try to convince you otherwise. Next time you claim, don't hide it in the middle of a bunch of quote blocks and inane speculation. I know you probably thought you'd made a really great case against me but some of the points you made were really really weak, like using my obligatory first post vote and inactivity prod on Pyro as evidence, for just one example. -_-


Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, eh?

I havent breathed a word about you missing my claim. It was evident from the minute you said something about aragorn being the only one with a odd day phase/even night phase type of role. I didn't particularly care, in my opinion, the evidence was damning enough.

__________________
Image
Awesome Squall sprite courtesy of Goten! Check here if you'd like a runescape or game-themed sprite!
Hidden: 
Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 2:49 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Landerpurex wrote:
Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, eh?


You're going to feel like a real ahole when this is over.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Secret Santa Mafia: Day 3
PostPosted: December 8th, 2016, 10:39 pm 
Big, dirty shithawks.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 19th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Posts: 6,079
Location: Being white in Baltimore
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Are we gonna at least try to lynch someone or are we just gonna stand around and let the mafia win?

__________________
Image
Awesome Squall sprite courtesy of Goten! Check here if you'd like a runescape or game-themed sprite!
Hidden: 
Jackstick wrote:
bluecoat is the tracker, Market Man6 is the detective, Paidea is the watcher, Super Saiyan Goku is the Doctor, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Janitor, and I'm the Godfather.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 6 of 8
 [ 157 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next »  Page:

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
The Village and this web site are © 2002-2012

ThePub 2.0 - Designed by Goten & Jackstick. Coded by Glodenox & Henner.
With many thanks to the Website Team!