All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic   Page 9 of 11
 [ 208 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next »  Page:
Author Message

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 12:23 am 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
Paidea wrote:
You gave my story credence? Show me.

Paidea wrote:
Frank wrote:
I get you're worried about me but you've got to decide really quick if you can trust me.
Since Frank has admitted to being <redacted>


Paidea wrote:
By pretending like you didn't have the slightest clue what I was talking about? By suggesting I was a good lynch target?

You were and you still are. You stonewalled a mafioso lynch and you put forward that you had information you wanted to share but was going to wait until you're damn good and ready to come forward. We lynched Pyro at the 11th hour with a flurry of activity. You holding out your information just leaves us more vulnerable to missing a lynch waiting for you to come forward and have everyone else have a chance to read and respond.

Thr voted for Pyro at "Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:38 pm"
Day phase ends at approximately 7:53pm EST on Friday, November 11th.

We came within 20 minutes of not getting Pyro killed last night. What nonsense to see that and filibuster like you did.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 12:34 am 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
I posted what I did to acknowledge what you knew. Because, despite the fact that I investigated Kikori, I don't know if I believe he's really town. It's been my feeling since Day 1 and it's exactly why I investigated him. And even after getting that info I still have my doubts. I've never been able to shake the fact that in the back of my head something just tells me Kikori is mafia and immune to investigations.

You've been in the way of this town moving forward and your actions continue to do so. And you put forth a crazy theory that I "bussed" (which I assume means that some mafia ploy of intentionally lynching a fellow mafioso...?) Pyro.

Paidea wrote:
The "you have accepted your fate" line seems VERY orchestrated considering Frank's vote was only third in the train. It would seem more authentic if Frank were the hammer, or even the 4th vote.


But it was the forth vote! Aragorn voted before I did. I know... I was counting the votes when I made mine.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 2:16 pm 
Inactive for 0 months
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: October 27th, 2003, 8:35 am
Posts: 8,904
Location: Sol system. RVer#: 9874
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I wish I could get more in the middle of this, but I won't be around for it and it revolves around knowledge that ostensibly only each of you have. Paid, there's no reason to hang on to that last card; we really should know who is theoretically clear. It'll be obvious if they need to be reexamined if the game doesn't end on the second mafia lynch, and if you flip mafia with a third out there, I want to know who you'd want us to spend the game day overanalysing. I'd love to have more time to feel this debate out, but as it stands I feel voting for Frank is the ever-so-slightly better move.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 2:40 pm 
Count
Count
User avatar

Joined: September 10th, 2013, 12:28 pm
Posts: 484
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
This is my Current read excluding myself

Kikori - Seems to be pushing the town in a helpful way, lead the train to the Pyro lynch
Frank 4.0.1 - Hasn't been as pushy as Kikori, but definitely helpful to the conversation. If he really is the JoT I wouldn't be too surprised.
Aragorn - Cant really get a read on him, got into a bad situation D1. D1 situation may have been for Pyro and Paidea to separate themselves though.
Sighence - Has been almost inactive as me, however it seems for justifiable reasons. Might just be Vanilla townie.
Sparky - A vote to hammer Pyro after it already went through. (To be fair I have trouble tallying the votes sometimes too) Active but not really helpful.
Paidea - I honestly thought it was going to either be Paidea or Pyro to flip mafia. This due to being there's usually a fire-starter on both sides. (Mafia/Village) So when Pyro flipped I tried to re-evaluate, and I still think Paidea is mafia. It seems that all of their posts are more like fishing for victims than information.

With this being said Paidea is my choice. If they flip town (Which I don't think will happen) we lynch Frank, because at this point one of them is lying and probably mafia right?


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 3:20 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Frank is continuing to slip up with his story.

Paidea wrote:
If I wasn't putting my actions to use for the town why would I breadcrumb my N1 results in case I died? If I was Mafia why would I kill Spiro instead of you, who I knew would be a PR?

He still hasn't answered these, but I'll acknowledge what he has said.

Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
You were and you still are. You stonewalled a mafioso lynch and you put forward that you had information you wanted to share but was going to wait until you're damn good and ready to come forward. We lynched Pyro at the 11th hour with a flurry of activity. You holding out your information just leaves us more vulnerable to missing a lynch waiting for you to come forward and have everyone else have a chance to read and respond.

Thr voted for Pyro at "Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:38 pm"
Day phase ends at approximately 7:53pm EST on Friday, November 11th.

We came within 20 minutes of not getting Pyro killed last night. What nonsense to see that and filibuster like you did.

The lynch would have gone through with or without me.
I breadcrumbed because I needed another town PR to meet me halfway. You have not done that. You ignored the connection I pointed out until you had a cover story to fit with your agenda of casting suspicion on me. Also, the 20 minutes is exaggeration. Here's Lander's end-of-day stamp:
Quote:
Posted: November 11, 2016; 11:42 PM

That's CST as well.

Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
I posted what I did to acknowledge what you knew. Because, despite the fact that I investigated Kikori, I don't know if I believe he's really town. It's been my feeling since Day 1 and it's exactly why I investigated him. And even after getting that info I still have my doubts. I've never been able to shake the fact that in the back of my head something just tells me Kikori is mafia and immune to investigations.

Here you are digging your grave deeper. Why would you protect someone that you are doubting is town?

Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
You've been in the way of this town moving forward and your actions continue to do so. And you put forth a crazy theory that I "bussed" (which I assume means that some mafia ploy of intentionally lynching a fellow mafioso...?) Pyro.

Crazy theory? That's exactly something that Pyro would plan. Why are you pretending like you've never heard what bussing is?

To continue humoring your JoaT claim,

Are you still able to use your protection ability?
What other abilities do you have remaining?

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 3:26 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Thr wrote:
...

With this being said Paidea is my choice. If they flip town (Which I don't think will happen) we lynch Frank, because at this point one of them is lying and probably mafia right?


This is called lining up lynches and is very very bad... I hope you are the typical lurking Mafia because creating an either-or scenario as Town is objectively bad play. Frank and I aren't counter-claiming each other. It's possible both of us are telling the truth about our roles (especially because Mafia JoaT is just as likely as Village JoaT), but the way Frank has been side-stepping questions and crafting his responses says otherwise.

@Sighence, there's already a clue out there. You or Kikori should be able to find it once I die toNight (unless there's a protective PR out there).

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 4:11 pm 
RV's Swimming
Village Legend
Village Legend

Joined: January 11th, 2005, 2:30 pm
Posts: 3,839
Location: Southend on Sea, UK
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2010)
Kikori wrote:
Gonna ask a few things of you, Aragorn.

1.) What's got Sighence dead center in your chart, compared to many of us giving him a Mafia lean?
2.) Will you ever turn your BBcode on entirely? :p
3.) Think you could explain a little more why Frank's refusal to stick to a faulty lynch is so suspicious? It's a lynch that had been logically debunked by one since-confirmed-villager (Top) and avoided altogether by another since-confirmed-villager (Spiro), and also avoided until day's end by the person-not-you you feel strongest to be a villager (Me). To stick with that one single suspicion for so long has to stem from something more than one single gut feeling among eight pages of is... confusing, at the least.


1) I've never been able to read Sig, and this game is no different. I thought he was behaving like he was mafia last game when he was town so I'm not going to pretend I can see what others are seeing when they give him a mafia lean. That said, I certainly don't see him as bona fide Town like I do, you.
2) God damnit I'm sure someone (lookin' at you, Jaron) is logging into my account and switching it off :spite:
3) It doesn't sit right with me because it looked to me as an attempt to set up a quick lynch by the mafia, then when it got a bit too quick and there wasn't any basis for it he bailed. Maybe that's just how I see it I'm going to go back and read through and see if I'm just holding a grudge.

Looking at Franks claim now against Paid's and I'm getting the impression (Thr has beaten me to it) that one of Paid or Frank are mafia. The problem is, It's pretty certain that a mislynch will cost us a very powerful role, and could cost us the game completely. I'm going to hold my vote on Frank for now because I find Paid's backup to his claim more believable than Frank's.

__________________
|Items and Monster Database Staff|Villager Writer|Guide Writer|Image
|Legend|
Gamestar is my twin :D



Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 4:54 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
Paidea wrote:
I breadcrumbed because I needed another town PR to meet me halfway. You have not done that. You ignored the connection I pointed out until you had a cover story to fit with your agenda of casting suspicion on me. Also, the 20 minutes is exaggeration. Here's Lander's end-of-day stamp:

Lander wrote:
Day two begins. Nine players remain. Five (5) votes required to lynch. Day phase ends at approximately 7:53pm EST on Friday, November 11th.

Thr's post wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:38 pm EST


This is just so lazy from you Paidea. How are you fooling anyone with these low effort lies? My response to his "story" is to go look up how dumb his story is. The things he says are factually wrong. The evidence is on the thread for everyone to see. There is no foundation to what he is saying... And worse yet, everything of importance he's done in this game up to this point has been a detriment to the town.

So far there are three votes on me. I get that there is a possibility that the second mafioso is following Paidea but that still means one of you is town. To you I say look at what I've done to help the town and look at what Paidea has. If that doesn't convince you of what side of the fence you should be on, I'm at a loss...

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 5:24 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
The Day phase does not officially end until the Host comes on and posts an end-of-Day summary. It has always been played like that on RV. That's why the post you keep quoting says "approximately." The post I'm getting the stamp from is the official end-of-Day post.

Way to continue arguing semantics instead of addressing ANY of my other points against you. It only serves to strengthen my case.

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 5:31 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
Paidea wrote:
The Day phase does not officially end until the Host comes on and posts an end-of-Day summary. It has always been played like that on RV. That's why the post you keep quoting says "approximately." The post I'm getting the stamp from is the official end-of-Day post.

The Rules wrote:
- Days = 72 hours IRL (or until a lynch happens). Nights = 36 hours IRL (or until all night actions have been PM'd).


Approximately is not some +/- 2 hour window. It's a matter of a minute(s) between when the host says the day ends and what little grace period (if any) they allow.

Paidea wrote:
Way to continue arguing semantics instead of addressing ANY of my other points against you. It only serves to strengthen my case.


There is nothing to argue with. You've done nothing but bring up factually incorrect points to assert a convoluted story. The 'facts' to defend the story are completely incorrect and the only thing left is some insane belief that I 'bussed' Pyro despite not being the one most heavily pushing for that lynch... Reality does not agree with this nonsense you're floating out there.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 5:58 pm 
Burning my Dread.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 25th, 2004, 12:46 pm
Posts: 11,464
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
This is an unusual back and forth going on that honestly has me pretty confused about the state of the game.

Paidea finally admits who's who in the series and everything lines up with what has been said thus far. Can't logically doubt his claim anymore.
Frank claims Jack of All Trades... and says he was turned away at my door night two, which would be a risky lie to tell if it were a lie. It's true that I used the key night two.

As far as roleclaims go, both parties seem to be honest. So I'd like both parties to shut up and look to the facts; before we had the issue with two roleclaims proliferating confusion in the day, we still all agreed that Sighence (a very smart player) was a highly suspicious name, and Aragorn continued to try to split the vote. To make matters worse, he's highlighted the timezone difference between him and most of the other players, yet promises to have an updated opinion on this Frank-Paidea debacle by day's end... while it's roughly midnight his time. Empty promises strike me as fluff, the same kind of fluff that triggered my hunt against Pyro.

As the votes stand, it's Paidea and Frank with 2, Sighence with 1, Sparky with 1. We're most likely not getting a lynch today. Regardless, I vote Sighence. I refuse to believe these claims to be lies, given what seems to be confirmed accuracy from all names involved.

__________________
ImageImage
Goten is dead!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 6:08 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
Paidea wrote:
The Day phase does not officially end until the Host comes on and posts an end-of-Day summary. It has always been played like that on RV. That's why the post you keep quoting says "approximately." The post I'm getting the stamp from is the official end-of-Day post.

The Rules wrote:
- Days = 72 hours IRL (or until a lynch happens). Nights = 36 hours IRL (or until all night actions have been PM'd).


Approximately is not some +/- 2 hour window. It's a matter of a minute(s) between when the host says the day ends and what little grace period (if any) they allow.

Paidea wrote:
Way to continue arguing semantics instead of addressing ANY of my other points against you. It only serves to strengthen my case.


There is nothing to argue with. You've done nothing but bring up factually incorrect points to assert a convoluted story. The 'facts' to defend the story are completely incorrect and the only thing left is some insane belief that I 'bussed' Pyro despite not being the one most heavily pushing for that lynch... Reality does not agree with this nonsense you're floating out there.


It's funny how hard you're clinging to the time stamp debate because you can't address any of my points against you. Every time you try to hand-wave my points, I'll just repost them (along with proof). You have shown that you are incapable of providing any proof to the contrary and must resort to dismissal.

Paidea wrote:
If I wasn't putting my actions to use for the town why would I breadcrumb my N1 results in case I died?

Paidea wrote:
If I was Mafia why would I kill Spiro instead of you, who I knew would be a PR?

Paidea wrote:
I breadcrumbed because I needed another town PR to meet me halfway. You have not done that. You ignored the connection I pointed out until you had a cover story to fit with your agenda of casting suspicion on me.

>
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
By your own words you conclude we produced "cases" independently... So that is somehow proof that we have some connection? I don't get it. What do you know that we don't know?

>
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
I do really want to try and move forward here... I don't know if Paidea is just being super paranoid or just filibustering... Either way, it's not good for the town. Paidea and Siggy are both solid choices for a lynch. We may have a bit "safer" of a lynch going with Siggy to try and figure out what the hell is Paidea's up to... Though his brazen secrecy does not sit well with me either.

Paidea wrote:
Why would you protect someone that you are doubting is town?

>
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
I visited Kikori night one to investigate him. I visited him again night 2 but was unable to protect him.

>
Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
Because, despite the fact that I investigated Kikori, I don't know if I believe he's really town. It's been my feeling since Day 1 and it's exactly why I investigated him. And even after getting that info I still have my doubts. I've never been able to shake the fact that in the back of my head something just tells me Kikori is mafia and immune to investigations.

Paidea wrote:
Are you still able to use your protection ability?

Paidea wrote:
What other abilities do you have remaining?

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 6:16 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
@Frank
So Kikori seems to think we're both town. If you are, and if you're going to continue to be stubborn, I need you to at least answer this one question:

Paidea wrote:
Are you still able to use your protection ability?

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 6:34 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
Paidea wrote:
If I wasn't putting my actions to use for the town why would I breadcrumb my N1 results in case I died?
If I was Mafia why would I kill Spiro instead of you, who I knew would be a PR?
I breadcrumbed because I needed another town PR to meet me halfway. You have not done that. You ignored the connection I pointed out until you had a cover story to fit with your agenda of casting suspicion on me.

You're asking me to explain why a supposed townie would make those plays AND at the same time be completely destructive to the town chances of winning? Those are your crazy plays. Why are you asking for me to explain them? I can't explain it... I don't understand why a townie would do such things. The only real explanation I could come up with is to drop the assumption the person is town. Why don't you explain why you didn't bother to check before you falsely asserted I was the third voter on the Pyro lynch? Why didn't you go look back at the rules and the times behind the Pyro lynch to find out exactly how close we were at missing it?

Frank 4.0.1 wrote:
I do really want to try and move forward here... I don't know if Paidea is just being super paranoid or just filibustering... Either way, it's not good for the town. Paidea and Siggy are both solid choices for a lynch. We may have a bit "safer" of a lynch going with Siggy to try and figure out what the hell is Paidea's up to... Though his brazen secrecy does not sit well with me either.

What do you explain this crap today is? Either you are super paranoid and have done serious damage to the towns chances of winning this game or you're a mafioso just stalling out the day. And here we are and you've still not really put it forward who else is part of your reports. You still are being brazenly secretive when conventional logic says we should have just killed you to begin the day.

I can't give you explanations of your plays. I don't understand them. I don't understand how anyone who would be town aligned would do the stuff you've done this game.

Paidea wrote:
Are you still able to use your protection ability?

Yes.

Kikori wrote:
As far as roleclaims go, both parties seem to be honest.

You're asking me to believe that he been completely wrong on Spiro, Pyro and now myself. That it is simply a huge fluke that this is the second day that he misrepresented the visible facts of this game. I don't doubt that he has the powers that he does. I do doubt the alignment behind the role. I will hammer Siggy if the votes come to it.

Kikori wrote:
As the votes stand, it's Paidea and Frank with 2, Sighence with 1, Sparky with 1.


Paidea, Siggy, and Aragorn are all voting for Frank.
Thr and Frank are voting for Paidea.
Kikori and Sparky are voting for Sighence.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 7:21 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Ok then Frank, I'll Unvote. You protect me tonight and I'll watch you. The Mafia won't be able to kill either of us without either wasting a Night, or getting caught out. This plan revolves around us accepting that Kikori is a Villager, which is probably a bigger pill for you to swallow than me, but I digress. Lynching Sig or Thr is more optimal toDay. That being said,

@Sparky, where you at?
@Kikori, why not Thr? His latest post seems to indicate that he might know Frank and I are both Villagers.

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 7:36 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
Unvote. What a huge mess. Do we move on Siggy since Kikori seems to be the ringleader here? We've got ~5 hours to do something here.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 7:47 pm 
Burning my Dread.
Village Staff
Village Staff
User avatar

Joined: July 25th, 2004, 12:46 pm
Posts: 11,464
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Paidea wrote:
Ok then Frank, I'll Unvote. You protect me tonight and I'll watch you. The Mafia won't be able to kill either of us without either wasting a Night, or getting caught out. This plan revolves around us accepting that Kikori is a Villager, which is probably a bigger pill for you to swallow than me, but I digress. Lynching Sig or Thr is more optimal toDay. That being said,

@Sparky, where you at?
@Kikori, why not Thr? His latest post seems to indicate that he might know Frank and I are both Villagers.

Sounds like a plan, as far as using the current night to get something done. Frank, though it puts me at risk of being the highest priority target for the Mafia at that point, I urge you to take it. We have not seen the death of a normal Doctor, so it's possible (unlikely, given the role spread thus far, but possible) for there to be one to cover me.

As for Thr. I stand by that the timing of his vote against Pyro on the lynch was too villager-esque to make me think of him as Mafia. He could've just as easily stayed silent and been just a suspect of being too idle to play; at the time, it wasn't 100% sure that Sparky would turn on Pyro, too. If he were Mafia, I believe continued silence would've been the best option for him.

And it shouldn't be at all a hard pill for Frank to swallow, thinking me a villager. He used his night one investigation on me, remember?

__________________
ImageImage
Goten is dead!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 8:09 pm 
Village Czar
Village Czar

Joined: July 9th, 2003, 1:15 am
Posts: 2,251
Location: Michigan
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2011)
The seeds we soe... Sighence.

__________________
ImageSignature made by: Chicken.
HENNER MONTH! AWESOME! HENNER IS AWESOME! HENNER RULES! I LUVS TEH HENNER!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 10:03 pm 
Count
Count
User avatar

Joined: September 10th, 2013, 12:28 pm
Posts: 484
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Un-vote Paidea
I disagree about lynching Sighence over Paidea, but I feel that no lynch is worse.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Real Life Mafia: Day Three: One step forward, two steps
PostPosted: November 15th, 2016, 10:18 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: August 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Posts: 4,361
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I don't think Sig will flip Mafia, but at least we got a lynch in while we could.
Treat tomorrow like LYLO in case there's two mafia.

__________________
Hidden: 
Bloodypurex wrote:
The Rocky Horror wrote:
Paidea wrote:
And you're not dead yet? Topsummoner

~Paidea

His logic is flawless. Topsummoner

I concur. We must lynch him now for the sake of the metagame, we MUST teach people that they can't go around claiming "anniversary" and expect leniency. Topsummoner.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 9 of 11
 [ 208 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next »  Page:

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
The Village and this web site are © 2002-2012

ThePub 2.0 - Designed by Goten & Jackstick. Coded by Glodenox & Henner.
With many thanks to the Website Team!