All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic   Page 4 of 6
 [ 118 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next »  Page:
Author Message

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 13th, 2014, 11:47 am 
I post here sometimes
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin
User avatar

Joined: September 20th, 2006, 10:25 am
Posts: 5,099
Location: The pub
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2009)
Dr H has a point. Bluecoat keeps going "someone's Fuzzy Bunny with me", and that just reeks of "ahhhh! i've been caught out as mafia!" Of course, it could be a double bluff, but i highly doubt it.

As for Top, i see no real hardcore reason he's targeting me. Calling the doctor out is only a guess anyway, i'm just saying what i see. Top could very well be the doctor, and not aragorn, since he got very defensive over the whole "doctor" thing... However, again, that could be a double bluff. However, Dr H has also been very quiet, and as such, ver hard to read. However, i have little to go on from that, so i'm gonna jump bandwagons again, and go for Bluecoat

(I'm moving out tomorrow so i might not be about, but i'll definitely try and check on the game, because i'm almost certain i'll be lynched...)

__________________
There is a village, which is hidden in the shadow of a mountain.
Everybody is suffering from a lack of light.
One day, the eldest of this village leaves for the mountain with a teaspoon in his hands.
The others ask him what he intends to do.
He replies that he is going to move the mountain.
"But you will never succeed!" they cry out.
"No, i will never succeed, but somebody has to start."

~~~The Wising Up Song - Misty's Big Adventure

Hidden: 
Kikori wrote:
Runevillage the forum is pretty well much done. Runevillage the group will eventually die, but as long as we're still friends with each other in the end, it's still a pretty big thought in our heads. Runevillage the family is forever, no matter where we settle down. If absolutely nothing else ever comes of Runevillage in the future, that alone is a pretty damn awesome thought.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 13th, 2014, 11:49 am 
I post here sometimes
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin
User avatar

Joined: September 20th, 2006, 10:25 am
Posts: 5,099
Location: The pub
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2009)
However

__________________
There is a village, which is hidden in the shadow of a mountain.
Everybody is suffering from a lack of light.
One day, the eldest of this village leaves for the mountain with a teaspoon in his hands.
The others ask him what he intends to do.
He replies that he is going to move the mountain.
"But you will never succeed!" they cry out.
"No, i will never succeed, but somebody has to start."

~~~The Wising Up Song - Misty's Big Adventure

Hidden: 
Kikori wrote:
Runevillage the forum is pretty well much done. Runevillage the group will eventually die, but as long as we're still friends with each other in the end, it's still a pretty big thought in our heads. Runevillage the family is forever, no matter where we settle down. If absolutely nothing else ever comes of Runevillage in the future, that alone is a pretty damn awesome thought.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 13th, 2014, 1:42 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
The123king wrote:
As for Top, i see no real hardcore reason he's targeting me.


The123king wrote:
because i'm almost certain i'll be lynched...


-_-

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 13th, 2014, 4:40 pm 
RV's Swimming
Village Legend
Village Legend

Joined: January 11th, 2005, 2:30 pm
Posts: 3,839
Location: Southend on Sea, UK
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2010)
At first I was willing to give 123King time considering he's new to the game, but he's giving me too many mafia vibes now.

Thoughts so far:

Top - Probable town, but hard to get a good insight
Musc - Town (confirmed)
Myself - Town
King - Most likely mafia (scum tells) could however just be beginners unluck.
DH - Suspicious of DH in spite of his approach being fairly standard for him. I'm suspicious of him every single game and I get it wrong, but thinking possible mafia.
Blue - Throwing votes around like they're going out of fashion, unusually (imo) erratic gameplay: possible mafia
Thr - Unknown quantity, I'm thinking town but is very erratic in voting and accusation patterns imo.
Vandal - Potential mafia (has - for me at least - the hallmarks of the inactive/active player mafia duo with king)

I think that one of DH or Blue is mafia if Vandal isn't, both seem to be attempting to create a divide in the town which splits the vote and results in no lynches. I'd rather find out if Vandal is mafia first and then work from there.

So after King, my suspicions would be on Vandal and then DH/Blue

I would like to hear more from Vandal.

__________________
|Items and Monster Database Staff|Villager Writer|Guide Writer|Image
|Legend|
Gamestar is my twin :D



Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 13th, 2014, 5:00 pm 
I post here sometimes
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin
User avatar

Joined: September 20th, 2006, 10:25 am
Posts: 5,099
Location: The pub
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2009)
Aragorn Ix wrote:
At first I was willing to give 123King time considering he's new to the game, but he's giving me too many mafia vibes now.

Image

Though i'm with you on the DH/Bluecoat mafia gang. Dr Henry has been suspiciously quiet, and Bluecoat has just been an asshat with all his "Fuzzy Bunny with me" posts, which just reeks of guilt IMHO. Vandal, on the other hand, could well be Mafia, but i'd say he's working with Bluecoat. Either way, i still reckon Bluecoat is mafia, whoever he's working with. He's just getting too paranoid.

I still reckon Aragon is the doctor.

__________________
There is a village, which is hidden in the shadow of a mountain.
Everybody is suffering from a lack of light.
One day, the eldest of this village leaves for the mountain with a teaspoon in his hands.
The others ask him what he intends to do.
He replies that he is going to move the mountain.
"But you will never succeed!" they cry out.
"No, i will never succeed, but somebody has to start."

~~~The Wising Up Song - Misty's Big Adventure

Hidden: 
Kikori wrote:
Runevillage the forum is pretty well much done. Runevillage the group will eventually die, but as long as we're still friends with each other in the end, it's still a pretty big thought in our heads. Runevillage the family is forever, no matter where we settle down. If absolutely nothing else ever comes of Runevillage in the future, that alone is a pretty damn awesome thought.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 13th, 2014, 7:12 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2004, 10:57 am
Posts: 13,833
Location: Zulu Squad for life! Member Number = #38048
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Aragorn Ix wrote:
DH - Suspicious of DH in spite of his approach being fairly standard for him. I'm suspicious of him every single game and I get it wrong, but thinking possible mafia.


I LOL'd.

Not going to lie mate, you are wrong about me pretty much every game... including this one :P Technically you should be suspicious of everyone though.

Just going to point out this one fact:

Anybody who keeps saying that my activity is a valid reason for suspecting me can go Fuzzy Bunny themselves. I graduate in a month, I started training for work on monday, and need this job to be able to pay for the flat I'm moving into in two weeks (which I've also been trying to sort out). This is kind of the most important month of my adult life in terms of sorting out a base to live off of for at least a year. I'm hoping at the very least Josh has seen my facebook enough to accept this and that is why he isn't gunning or me.

That said, I also very much dislike the way he is trying to be overly friendly with me after I start leading a train against Bluecoat. I see two reasons for this:
- He is trying to side with a villager so I either don't vote for him, or I die tonight and he doesn't fall under suspicion.
- He is more than happy that I am voting for Bluecoat because he either wants to join the lynch to act more pro-town, or because he knows it is a villager vs. villager situation which only he and the other mafia can benefit from.

Honestly though, I am waiting a bit longer to see a more concrete slip-up from The456King before I give him a vote. My vote stands.

I'd probably address more issues right now, but I'm tired and I don't think there would be enough time in the day to do anything. Unfortunately, anything I say about tomorrow now, in lieu of being killed tonight, becomes worthless as mafia can target someone for the specific reason of clearing somebody else... or leave me to clear someone else, or kill me to frame someone else. So I won't do that.

__________________
Image
Thank You For The Sig Stalesoul!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 14th, 2014, 2:32 am 
Do caep dance
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
User avatar

Joined: July 29th, 2003, 5:35 am
Posts: 8,786
Location: Reality
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I'm happy to change to 123king. I haven't quite figured out whether the mafia are splitting votes or pushing for lynches yet.

__________________
Guild Wars 2
Image
~ Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~ Nevermore, H.O.P.E, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~
~ WvW Rank 964, sPvP Rank 75, 25,437 AP ~


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 14th, 2014, 9:08 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
The123king wrote:
I'm leaning towards Aragorn being the Doctor to be honest. He's the only one who was actually glad you survived. Therefore, i'm assuming that he's glad he saved your life from a lynch.


The123king wrote:
Calling the doctor out is only a guess anyway, i'm just saying what i see. Top could very well be the doctor, and not aragorn, since he got very defensive over the whole "doctor" thing... However, again, that could be a double bluff.


The123king wrote:
I still reckon Aragon is the doctor.


King, why are you so obsessed with figuring out who the doctor is publicly? If you're not mafia like you claim, why are you trying to make their hunt easier?

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 15th, 2014, 6:33 am 
I post here sometimes
Champion of Saradomin
Champion of Saradomin
User avatar

Joined: September 20th, 2006, 10:25 am
Posts: 5,099
Location: The pub
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Prince (2009)
Topsummoner wrote:
The123king wrote:
I'm leaning towards Aragorn being the Doctor to be honest. He's the only one who was actually glad you survived. Therefore, i'm assuming that he's glad he saved your life from a lynch.


The123king wrote:
Calling the doctor out is only a guess anyway, i'm just saying what i see. Top could very well be the doctor, and not aragorn, since he got very defensive over the whole "doctor" thing... However, again, that could be a double bluff.


The123king wrote:
I still reckon Aragon is the doctor.


King, why are you so obsessed with figuring out who the doctor is publicly? If you're not mafia like you claim, why are you trying to make their hunt easier?

Maybe because i want to murk the waters :weird:

__________________
There is a village, which is hidden in the shadow of a mountain.
Everybody is suffering from a lack of light.
One day, the eldest of this village leaves for the mountain with a teaspoon in his hands.
The others ask him what he intends to do.
He replies that he is going to move the mountain.
"But you will never succeed!" they cry out.
"No, i will never succeed, but somebody has to start."

~~~The Wising Up Song - Misty's Big Adventure

Hidden: 
Kikori wrote:
Runevillage the forum is pretty well much done. Runevillage the group will eventually die, but as long as we're still friends with each other in the end, it's still a pretty big thought in our heads. Runevillage the family is forever, no matter where we settle down. If absolutely nothing else ever comes of Runevillage in the future, that alone is a pretty damn awesome thought.


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 15th, 2014, 8:25 am 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2004, 10:57 am
Posts: 13,833
Location: Zulu Squad for life! Member Number = #38048
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
The123king wrote:
Topsummoner wrote:
The123king wrote:
I'm leaning towards Aragorn being the Doctor to be honest. He's the only one who was actually glad you survived. Therefore, i'm assuming that he's glad he saved your life from a lynch.


The123king wrote:
Calling the doctor out is only a guess anyway, i'm just saying what i see. Top could very well be the doctor, and not aragorn, since he got very defensive over the whole "doctor" thing... However, again, that could be a double bluff.


The123king wrote:
I still reckon Aragon is the doctor.


King, why are you so obsessed with figuring out who the doctor is publicly? If you're not mafia like you claim, why are you trying to make their hunt easier?

Maybe because i want to murk the waters :weird:


:facepalm:

The123King

__________________
Image
Thank You For The Sig Stalesoul!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 15th, 2014, 1:35 pm 
Inactive for 0 months
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: October 27th, 2003, 8:35 am
Posts: 8,904
Location: Sol system. RVer#: 9874
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
A damning fifth vote - but placed six hours too late. No lynch has taken place.

Night three, do your stuff.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Night Three: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 12:21 am 
Inactive for 0 months
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: October 27th, 2003, 8:35 am
Posts: 8,904
Location: Sol system. RVer#: 9874
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Once again, all the players gather together with none of their current members missing. Topsummoner looks rather bad off, but he too has been bandaged up.

Day four. 8 remain, 5 to lynch.


Top
 Profile YIM 
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Four: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 12:26 am 
Coolest Wizard Ever
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: September 7th, 2009, 8:53 pm
Posts: 1,540
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
>_>

HENRY HENRY HENRY

__________________
Image
Interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons playtesting paper and pencil rpgs playing Dungeons and Dragons with your fellow villagers? Drop me Eadwulf me a pm!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Four: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 12:27 am 
Coolest Wizard Ever
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: September 7th, 2009, 8:53 pm
Posts: 1,540
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
If I randomly place my votes from here on out, the mafia should be forced to target one of their own. It's an eventual win.

I CAN PLAY YOUR GAMES TOO, MAFIA.

__________________
Image
Interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons playtesting paper and pencil rpgs playing Dungeons and Dragons with your fellow villagers? Drop me Eadwulf me a pm!


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Four: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 3:46 am 
Several Thousand Bees
Count
Count

Joined: May 12th, 2007, 8:56 pm
Posts: 474
Location: hahahaha who even knows
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
I'm finally home. Time to get active.
The123king wrote:
Topsummoner wrote:
King, why are you so obsessed with figuring out who the doctor is publicly? If you're not mafia like you claim, why are you trying to make their hunt easier?

Maybe because i want to murk the waters :weird:

Just skimming through this thread, I feel like The123King looks pretty scummy.

Top and Musc are clear now, right?


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Four: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 9:22 am 
Count
Count
User avatar

Joined: September 10th, 2013, 12:28 pm
Posts: 482
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
Ok so in a game this small its about time to speak up. I'm the Detective. Now ill make this quick.
N1 - I investigated Ape. He should feel special because that means all the night actions were used on him lol. (Innocent of course)
N2 - I investigate Bluecoat (He's innocent)
N3 - 123king MAFIA
With that myself and, Top are clear. Meaning the other mafia is Dr. Henry, Aragorn, or Vandal.
(On a slightly different note, props to the doctor for making my job easier lol)


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Four: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 12:08 pm 
RV's Swimming
Village Legend
Village Legend

Joined: January 11th, 2005, 2:30 pm
Posts: 3,839
Location: Southend on Sea, UK
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2010)
Thr wrote:
Ok so in a game this small its about time to speak up. I'm the Detective. Now ill make this quick.
N1 - I investigated Ape. He should feel special because that means all the night actions were used on him lol. (Innocent of course)
N2 - I investigate Bluecoat (He's innocent)
N3 - 123king MAFIA
With that myself and, Top are clear. Meaning the other mafia is Dr. Henry, Aragorn, or Vandal.
(On a slightly different note, props to the doctor for making my job easier lol)


I'm going to wait for King to reply just to hear what he says first, but I'm 99.99% sure he's mafia at this point.

__________________
|Items and Monster Database Staff|Villager Writer|Guide Writer|Image
|Legend|
Gamestar is my twin :D



Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Four: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 1:44 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
ez game

123king

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Four: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 1:53 pm 
Supreme Discord Overlord
RV Discord Administrator
RV Discord Administrator
User avatar

Joined: October 8th, 2004, 3:46 pm
Posts: 7,465
Location: L O N D O N
Gender: Male
Status: Offline

Donor: Guardian (2009)
Here's how this is going to go down then, assuming Thr is legit.

Tonight, Thr should investigate one of the three uncleared, Henry, Aragorn, or Vandal. Assuming he doesn't hit the mafia, then we lynch one of the two other uncleared. If that's not the mafia, then the next day we lynch the remaining uncleared. With only one mafia left after King is lynched, we have a rather large margin of error.

That being said, it's entirely possible Thr is the last mafia, saw King was BONED yesterday, and resolved to bus him today and attempt to clear himself. My gut tells me this is not the case, but it's definitely a possibility. I guess it depends on if anyone counterclaims; Aragorn, at least, has waived that right by not disputing it in the post he made before me.

__________________
Feel free to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Topsummoner

Join us at the RV Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/DgtPWPM


Top
 Profile
 

 Post subject: Re: Mafia XXXI: Day Four: 8 players remain.
PostPosted: June 17th, 2014, 4:50 pm 
Village Elder
Village Elder
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2004, 10:57 am
Posts: 13,833
Location: Zulu Squad for life! Member Number = #38048
Gender: Male
Status: Offline
The123King

So apparently I was too late yesterday to lynch him. Should've been able to saved Thr a night's investigation.

__________________
Image
Thank You For The Sig Stalesoul!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 4 of 6
 [ 118 posts ] 
Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next »  Page:

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
The Village and this web site are © 2002-2012

ThePub 2.0 - Designed by Goten & Jackstick. Coded by Glodenox & Henner.
With many thanks to the Website Team!